How will Conor go on with his life if he loses to RDA

He'll spin in that we're all bums because we wouldn't have taken that fight.

Here's the thing with people who talk shit. They continue to talk shit plus he's still the Featherweight Champion. A loss would not deter him, but he'll lose the Mystic Mac label and that aura he built in 2015 which is part of the allure right now. Has anyone seen Ronda Rousey and Mayweather's name mentioned lately?

Enjoy the ride though. The Conor McGregor hype train is really fun. I used to hate the guy, but now I'm enjoying what IT is for what IT is.

Last edited:
The people saying he's not gonna get affected by a loss are just dumb, Conor isn't in a win-win situation, a loss now completely tarnishes his speech.

Exactly. How the F is it a win-win, when the guy talks that much trash? You bring on so much extra pressure you talk as big of a game as Conor.

If Ronda got the treatment, Conor's getting it 10 fold. You don't get a pass, because you act like a normal human being during the post fight interviews. You were STILL a douche bag and a half. That doesn't just go away, because you won, so of course it's a way easier to not talk trash, because you just won, so you're feeling great, and you don't need to be a douche anymore.

With the money he makes from the fight, He'll probably just buy an ireland and retire.

nope. I think he will count his money and leave.

Conor said it already, he will not fight for long. He is in to cash in and then get out.
IMO if RDA beats him, he will make an attempt to defend his belt. But I don't think he can sustain the momentum, and as such he will just retire.

note: this is not a jab at him at all. It just makes sense IMHO.
He became a multimillionaire already, and can do whatever he wants for the rest of his life.
You could be right. The problem is when people are poor they think 1 mil is a lot. When they get 1 mil they think 10 mil is a lot. When they get 10 mil they think ...

Who knows what will happen.

Eh? Your point is utterly irrelevant. What is this even supposed to mean, in relation to what I said??

I think you may have missed the part that I put in bold - I wasn't quoting the whole post. You think he'll disappear (like Rousey) if he loses, but that's what I'm saying, it's the norm for him to not do any media or anything planned in public after a fight - essentially he 'disappears' anyway. Now that's cleared up. What would he be disappeariing for/from if he lost?

The same thing he always does...

Try and take over the world!

giphy.gif
This.

Source: http://globotv.globo.com/sportv/ta-...peso-leve-ufc-estava-com-pressao-sim/4708171/

At 2m13s RDA says: "I'm a lightweight, I can't make featherweight. When I was 16 years old, I weighed 80 kg."

Unlike you, I'm not a pathological liar.
Feel free to show one lie I have ever posted. Good luck.

I misunderstood your post though, I thought you were referring to a Brazilian site saying Conor is unable to make 145 now. RDA isn't making 145, I agree with you.

Feel free to show one lie I have ever posted. Good luck.

Sure. Here's you claiming you're knowledgeable about the law in the state of Nevada and getting destroyed:

89UxhqG.png

ZOXcsq9.png

dcSZYyA.png

J9WZdhx.png

Here's you claiming no American doctor said Aldo's rib was broken:

WYOY5CX.png

And then there was the time you were yellow carded in the forum, but I forgot the reason why.

Sure. Here's you claiming you're knowledgeable about the law in the state of Nevada and getting destroyed:
My getting destroyed entailed me asking a question and you fools unable to answer it and actually supporting my statement. You're just an idiot. You posted a bunch of pics of me being proven right.

Because they didn't, I already posted to you what the US Dr. said, which was bruised rib with a cartilage contusion, no broken bone. Dr. Chao, the guy who lost his license briefly for malpractice, and has nothing to do with the case. The three REAL Doctors who were involved in the case all agreed it was a bruise.
The California Medical Board believes that David Chao should lose his medical license. Nearly two dozen former patients who have sued him since 1998—alleging in all the medical superfecta of malpractice, personal injury, negligence, and fraud—would agree.

In early 2011, reporter Brent Schrotenboer, Chao's most dedicated watchdog, counted 20 lawsuits filed against Chao since 1998, with at least eight of those "settled with payouts to plaintiffs." Another was decided last summer, when Chao was found liable for negligence and fraud in the case of a 15-year-old girl, Whitney Engler, who had been disfigured in the course of Chao's treatment.
http://deadspin.com/the-chargers-doctor-is-a-drunk-quack-why-havent-they-466685771

Basically you just posted a bunch of reasons why I assume you are FOS on every post you make, because you are wrong on almost every topic.

Thanks for playing, and losing, again.

And then there was the time you were yellow carded in the forum, but I forgot the reason why.
I said a fighter who admitted to using a banned substance used a banned substance, and I was carded because they never tested positive despite admitting it and being suspended by the AC for it.

And I was carded twice for saying it. They can keep carding me, it happened, it's a fact.

89UxhqG.png

ZOXcsq9.png

dcSZYyA.png

J9WZdhx.png

WYOY5CX.png

CTwqj5.gif

xWBSrY.gif

My getting destroyed entailed me asking a question and you fools unable to answer it and actually supporting my statement. You're just an idiot. You posted a bunch of pics of me being proven right.

You can now try to twist what you said, but you were caught lying.

Because they didn't, I already posted to you what the US Dr. said, which was bruised rib with a cartilage contusion, no broken bone.

Basically you just posted a bunch of reasons why I assume you are FOS on every post you make, because you are wrong on almost every topic.

You said "Every American doctor..." and then I showed you one American doctor claiming the opposite. Lying. Again.

I said a fighter who admitted to using a banned substance used a banned substance, and I was carded because they never tested positive despite admitting it and being suspended by the AC for it.

And I was carded twice for saying it. They can keep carding me, it happened, it's a fact.

Can you prove it or was it, you know, another lie?

You should take a look at the posts he pictured. I say you need to prove harm .. the other person says no you don't you just have to prove harm. Conorbless1 is a moron, I destroyed that moron in that argument.

You should take a look at the posts he pictured. I say you need to prove harm .. the other person says no you don't you just have to prove harm. Conorbless1 is a moron, I destroyed that moron in that argument.
Bmn5Ql.gif

You can now try to twist what you said, but you were caught lying.

You said "Every American doctor..." and then I showed you one American doctor claiming the opposite. Lying. Again.
Dr. Chao had nothing to do with the case. Why would I be talking about a quack who had his license suspended and had nothing to do with the case. The very fact you talk about Chao bolsters my argument. Anything that guy says should instantly be regarded as being wrong.

Can you prove it or was it, you know, another lie?
I don't need to prove anything to you. You're an idiot and can't show a single lie, all you showed was a myriad of cases where you were wrong and I was right. Thanks for that.

Last edited:

Because they didn't, I already posted to you what the US Dr. said, which was bruised rib with a cartilage contusion, no broken bone. Dr. Chao, the guy who lost his license briefly for malpractice, and has nothing to do with the case. The three REAL Doctors who were involved in the case all agreed it was a bruise.

http://deadspin.com/the-chargers-doctor-is-a-drunk-quack-why-havent-they-466685771

Thanks for playing, and losing, again.

You can make your case. I made mine and exposed your lies. People can think for themselves. LOL at how "every American doctor" now became "REAL Doctors". You're not a very intelligent individual.

Back