How will Conor go on with his life if he loses to RDA

Bmn5Ql.gif
I am going to guess you are just trolling.

My post.
False.

Exactly how was Aldo defamed?

How was he harmed?

You need both of those. Aldo can't provide either. Stop lying, you have zero knowledge of the law and it's obvious.

The post that supposedly says I am wrong.
Bongiovi's defamatory statement about Sullivan's surgical skills was slander per se, which is an oral statement 'which would tend to injure the plaintiff in his or her trade, business, profession or office.

I said Aldo needs to prove injury, and the reply was "slander per se" which is a statement which injures the plaintiff ....

So you do not need to prove defamation, you just need to prove a statement was defamatory.
So you do not need to prove injury, you just need to prove the statement would cause injury.

I think a 2nd grader would see the reply proves my post correct. Only a true moron would think otherwise.

You can make your case. I made mine and exposed your lies. People can think for themselves. LOL at how "every American doctor" now became "REAL Doctors". You're not a very intelligent individual.
English language, every American doctor clearly referred to every American Dr. who was involved with the case. Dr. Davison, and the other two US Doctors who actually were on the case.

Then there is the fact Aldo was training far too early for the injury he claimed he had.

You got destroyed so many times on this argument. You should be happy Aldo got to be champ longer until Conor blessed him.

ad_190721558.jpg

"What happens a lot of the time is the cartilage gets calcified from an old injury, from an injury to the ribs," said Davidson, whose full-time job is as an emergency room physician."When cartilage heals, it heals by calcification. If you get injured in that area again, that calcified cartilage can break and can look like a fracture line.
"But it's still the cartilage that's just become a calcified cartilage."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jose-a...c-189-lead-to-wild-speculation-210844567.html

I'm sure all the threads supporting Conor will help him through it.

You could be right. The problem is when people are poor they think 1 mil is a lot. When they get 1 mil they think 10 mil is a lot. When they get 10 mil they think ...

Who knows what will happen.
heh, I agree with you.
But I have a strange feeling that when you become a billionaire almost overnight, you won't get this feeling so fast.

And besides, him quitting fighting doesn't mean he won't be able to do anything else.

I'd think he has some "dreams and aspirations" beyond being a fighter...

well, I would hope so... :)

At the end though, it will all depend on how long he could keep "the show" up and people interested. because I have a strange feeling that the second he is not winning, people will tune him off.

Kind of how they turned on Ronda in her first loss...

I am going to guess you are just trolling.

My post.

The post that supposedly says I am wrong.

I said Aldo needs to prove injury, and the reply was "slander per se" which is a statement which injures the plaintiff ....

So you do not need to prove defamation, you just need to prove a statement was defamatory.
So you do not need to prove injury, you just need to prove the statement would cause injury.

I think a 2nd grader would see the reply proves my post correct. Only a true moron would think otherwise.
I just get an unreal urge to laugh when people are arguing for retarded reasons, specially if one of them is as rustled as you appear to be. The "daaaaaamn.gif" is how cringeworthy him looking for past posts and taking screenshots of them is (regardless of whom is right), followed by a laughing gif because let's face it, he entered morondom and you were without a doubt going to follow him up there.

zLpeqn.gif

I just get an unreal urge to laugh when people are arguing for retarded reasons, specially if one of them is as rustled as you appear to be. The "daaaaaamn.gif" is how cringeworthy him looking for past posts and taking screenshots of them is (regardless of whom is right), followed by a laughing gif because let's face it, he entered morondom and you were without a doubt going to follow him up there.

zLpeqn.gif
Ah, no, he's a moron who doesn't even realize every time he posts that he is proving he was wrong. I am definitely not rustled, especially not when I am getting paid to make him look like a fool.

heh, I agree with you.
But I have a strange feeling that when you become a billionaire almost overnight, you won't get this feeling so fast.
People's ability to amaze me never ceases, who knows what would happen.

Conorbless and UJustGotChaeld should get a room, the sexual tension is just too much.

Ah, no, he's a moron who doesn't even realize every time he posts that he is proving he was wrong. I am definitely not rustled, especially not when I am getting paid to make him look like a fool.
DBFpJ6.gif

He already lost before, it's nothing new to him.

He won't lose his fame, won't lose his spot, but it will undoubtly be a hit for him, like it would be for every person in the universe.

I think you may have missed the part that I put in bold - I wasn't quoting the whole post. You think he'll disappear (like Rousey) if he loses, but that's what I'm saying, it's the norm for him to not do any media or anything planned in public after a fight - essentially he 'disappears' anyway. Now that's cleared up. What would he be disappeariing for/from if he lost?

Er, from competing. You didnt miss the bold part of my post, you missed the whole point.

How will the Millionaire UFC Featherweight champion go on? Yea I "Wonder" how...

He will take it lightly, but it will really be big hit on his pride and ego... because feeling invincible and godlike will be not an option anymore... Then we'll see if he's a real champion or just a one time winning streak.

He will lost that winning aura, and could lose it totally... it could be epic freefall that I am sure many people will welcome wholeheartedly :D

He's the guy who lives fighting (after all, he's typical crazy Irishman) and is fully into the sport, but I think lately that he's more and more into money and business...

Er, from competing. You didnt miss the bold part of my post, you missed the whole point.

I didn't take much note of the rest of it. The Rousey comparison was what stuck out.

He'll disappear because he might lose an MMA fight.......well, again, there's the risk/reward aspect in MMA of winning or losing, which I'd reckon he'd know more about than us. Rousey probably went into isolation because of the hassle from the media she'd have to incur.

When Conor wins he still gets stick. When/if he loses, what's the worst that happens? He'll get abusive Tweets, people photoshopping him, etc. There's still other fights out there that people will want to watch him - this notion that you lose one and you're done is daft.

I think you're projecting more what you hope will happen.

718.gif

Edit: already posted, but it's still what's gonna happen

I'm not quite sure you understand what "win-win" means.

Win-WIn.

Conor wins the LW belt.....win.

Conor loses, but gets to go back down to defend the FW belt.....win.

That's what we call a "win-win" situation.

Perhaps you don't understand my young friend.

Back