How was anyone impressed with last nights Main Event???

You're the worst poster on this site. Making your posts bold and trying to get attention makes you look even more stupid that you already are
Notice the amount of likes on your comment, lol. But yes, everytime I see one of these threads pop up, I go
upload_2021-3-1_2-24-5.gif

Stipe. Was as lean. At 233. As jones was. At 205. Stipe is a much bigger guy. Use your eyes and quick math skills. Stipe has defined abs at 246-250. Jones looked fat between fights at 205, where he certainly never reached 250. If he was ever close to 250, he was pudgy

Okay I just feel bad at this point because you clearly have a mental illness.

Stipe @ 233lbs
https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2020%2F08%2F1228045490-850x560.jpeg

Jones at his last weigh in @ 205
jon-jones-ufc-247-weigh-in.jpg

"Stipe was as lean at 233 as jones was on the scale at 205" - Take your meds.

Main and co main shouldve been fireworks. Shouldve had KOs but not even close. I blame the matchmaking. This shit happens sometimes. See Lewis vs Ngannou... there was too much negating and respect of power. It really did suck.

Another thing I hate is streaming afterwards. I had to work.. when I got to the main event I noticed the stream had 40 more minutes on it. I KNEW it would go 5 rounds....

All four are great fighters but Roz was the biggest loser. He looked fucking awful and its hard to get excited for his future matchups after this. Gane didn't do much for himself either

Let’s stop this whole “vinyl is better brah” hipster approach to MMA And actually call a square a square: Last nights fight was terrible from both an entertainment and skill standpoint.

Overall takes:

Rozenstruik is still a one dimensional fighter, low output counterpuncher, with mediocre cardio. This was essentially the same performance he had vs Reem minus the spaz out at the end because he got hugged against the cage.

Gane is the new hypetrain in MMA but I don’t see it. The guy is a pillow fisted one dimensional striker who’s grappling is awful but HW MMA standards means even trying ineffective takedowns makes you “a grappler”

The entire fight was timid striking, white belt level grappling, and overall terrible from both guys who never once pushed themselves. We gained nothing out of the fight in terms of learning who can be a serious player.

Thank goodness we actually have some SKILL coming to save the division:

<JonesLaugh>

after that fiasco i actually wish zgannou kos rozenstruck again

Picks 1 fight out of 21 for Jones in the UFC just so all the jones haters can give him a like lmao. Fuckin tool
Cry me a river, bro.

It's just true that Jones isn't that special anymore since he's clean (or cleaner).
The fact that he fights guys his size on a more regular basis doesn't help either.

Gane outlanded Rozenstruik, who's 76-8-1 in kickboxing 102 : 42 while only being in his 8th pro MMA fight.

Jones - who complained about the pacing of the fight and fights at a lighter weightclass - got outstruck 104 : 116 by Reyes.
He also couldn't manage to outland a one legged Thiago Santos (who's got very questionable TDD) by more than a sorry 59 : 43 significant strikes.

<BC1>

Didnt watch, shit card as always. UFC putting shitty cards and all Dana saying is that we cant nothing about fighting.

Okay I just feel bad at this point because you clearly have a mental illness.

Stipe @ 233lbs
https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2020%2F08%2F1228045490-850x560.jpeg

Jones at his last weigh in @ 205
jon-jones-ufc-247-weigh-in.jpg

"Stipe was as lean at 233 as jones was on the scale at 205" - Take your meds.
Lol thank you for providing evidence. 30 pounds difference between those two men. Stipe is much bigger. Thanks

Cry me a river, bro.

It's just true that Jones isn't that special anymore since he's clean (or cleaner).
The fact that he fights guys his size on a more regular basis doesn't help either.

Gane outlanded Rozenstruik, who's 76-8-1 in kickboxing 102 : 42 while only being in his 8th pro MMA fight.

Jones - who complained about the pacing of the fight and fights at a lighter weightclass - got outstruck 104 : 116 by Reyes.
He also couldn't manage to outland a one legged Thiago Santos (who's got very questionable TDD) by more than a sorry 59 : 43 significant strikes.

<BC1>
Crazy how you discredit Jon's Opponents simply cause you hate him so much. Tiago finished current champ Jan, and Reyes was undefeated until his loss to Jon. You keep saying "1 legged" Santos like he came into the fight fucked up. Jon's kicks did that damage and Reyes had damage as well after they fought. That's why treating all Sig. Strikes as equal is laughable. When Jon hurt Santos he was visibly hurt. Do you think Jon magically become unable to take advantage? No he simply chose to not take the easy way out. What other reason would he stop throwing obliques? Gane might have landed more in this fight, but he did no damage against an opponent who was barely even throwing back. Jon is a UFC legend, he has the right to comment on performances like that. Sorry if that gets your sherdog brand panties ruffled up

Back