How was anyone impressed with last nights Main Event???

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let’s stop this whole “vinyl is better brah” hipster approach to MMA And actually call a square a square: Last nights fight was terrible from both an entertainment and skill standpoint.

Overall takes:

Rozenstruik is still a one dimensional fighter, low output counterpuncher, with mediocre cardio. This was essentially the same performance he had vs Reem minus the spaz out at the end because he got hugged against the cage.

Gane is the new hypetrain in MMA but I don’t see it. The guy is a pillow fisted one dimensional striker who’s grappling is awful but HW MMA standards means even trying ineffective takedowns makes you “a grappler”

The entire fight was timid striking, white belt level grappling, and overall terrible from both guys who never once pushed themselves. We gained nothing out of the fight in terms of learning who can be a serious player.

Thank goodness we actually have some SKILL coming to save the division:

<JonesLaugh>

Let’s stop this whole “vinyl is better brah” hipster approach to MMA And actually call a square a square: Last nights fight was terrible from both an entertainment and skill standpoint.

Overall takes:

Rozenstruik is still a one dimensional fighter, low output counterpuncher, with mediocre cardio. This was essentially the same performance he had vs Reem minus the spaz out at the end because he got hugged against the cage.

Gane is the new hypetrain in MMA but I don’t see it. The guy is a pillow fisted one dimensional striker who’s grappling is awful but HW MMA standards means even trying ineffective takedowns makes you “a grappler”

The entire fight was timid striking, white belt level grappling, and overall terrible from both guys who never once pushed themselves. We gained nothing out of the fight in terms of learning who can be a serious player.

<JonesLaugh>

Yet you’re highly impressed by Ankalaev who skirted past Krylov at LHW? Chill brah, at least Jairzinho is a danger to strike with, Ciryl had to be careful

Oh and stipe would TKO bones if bones wasn’t historically terrified of that fight

c25.gif

Jones could't manage to put away a legless former middleweight with no defensive wrestling. He should stfu about other fighters performances.

Ankalaev is also mediocre, won barely a 29-28 by wall n stall and you guys hyped him like he's the next Tyson LOL

You're the worst poster on this site. Making your posts bold and trying to get attention makes you look even more stupid that you already are

Obviously not the point of the thread, but you do realize complaining about me “wanting to draw attention” while you’re going out of your way to give me attention is completely ironic and counterproductive to your point right?

You must be a real smoothbrain.

<JonesLaugh>

Solid analysis and thread Brah!
<JackieThumbsUp>
That fight was HOT GARBAGE!!!!

<{clintugh}>

Ankalaev is also mediocre, won barely a 29-28 by wall n stall and you guys hyped him like he's the next Tyson LOL
I dunno about the next Tyson, but I do think Ankalaev is very good. I wasn’t overly impressed with him last night, so we’ll see where he goes from here.
I wonder if all those Worldwide Forum dudes who said that Ankalaev could handle Vadim Nemkov still feel the same way today?
<36>

Obviously not the point of the thread, but you do realize complaining about me “wanting to draw attention” while you’re going out of your way to give me attention is completely ironic and counterproductive to your point right?

You must be a real smoothbrain.

<JonesLaugh>
Says the guy who tried to hype Ankalaev and then all he did is wall and stall
WmNcaP25HWvDiB3FTk_g2owPUoT0TTf6ARGLxdMcwY5qEbNu6hLEAYZejSNnN6oQIJdUgM-uElJ4lqgoL_o02lJadcqlnX9V9XCtfLcPAc1SDN75gr4mWpDQJQvk6mIdLH8v3aQ

Yet you’re highly impressed by Ankalaev who skirted past Krylov at LHW? Chill brah, at least Jairzinho is a danger to strike with, Ciryl had to be careful

Oh and stipe would TKO bones if bones wasn’t historically terrified of that fight
Yeah, Ankalaev looked timid also. He looked like a badass against Cutelaba.

I dunno about the next Tyson, but I do think Ankalaev is very good. I wasn’t overly impressed with him last night, so we’ll see where he goes from here.
I wonder if all those Worldwide Forum dudes who said that Ankalaev could handle Vadim Nemkov still feel the same way today?
<36>
They avoided all the threads hahahahaha

Nemkov sleeps this guy easily in 2021. He's very basic, didn't evolved at all. He should run through guys like Krylov not barely beat them by wall n stall

Nemkov would beat the shit out of him and Krylov on the same night

So you didn’t find Ankalaev vs Krylov more entertaining than Rozenstruik vs Gane?

I get you like arguing for the sake of it, but try again Billy.

<36>
<36>
<36>

Exactly. The main event last night had the same pacing as when “daddy” fought fucking OSP.
Yeah.

Really, i don't even blame fighters necessarily for this, not even Jones (though OSP is not exactly some ferocious killer for his division) but he's in the wrong here.

Gane had 7 pro fights in MMA going into this and faced a very accomplished kickboxer (76-8-1 record) with great counterstriking ability and - slow pace or not - outstruck him more than 2 to 1, landing a total of 102 significant strikes.

Obviously not all strikes are equal but Jones landed 104 against Reyes and 59 against Santos.
(and we're not even considering the fact that Jones fights against these guys weren't exactly lopsided, to say the least, lol...)

Overall takes:

<JonesLaugh>

Your idea is that Ciryl Gane is a bad grappler? What a steaming hot turd of a take.

ImaginativeMeatyAiredale-size_restricted.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back