How upset is Anderson that Bisping lost?

I think you are more worried than him.

October-18-2011-20-12-49-DoubleFacePalm.jpg

no, his manager is on video saying they declined the fight..

he'll continue to avoid the fight.

He's probably not too upset. He wants bigger fights. Bisping isn't a challenge or that big of a fight. Even if Bisping won, it would be a joke of a fight to put together.

Bisping would have sold tickets especially in the UK. He is a fighter that upsets fans, so people would have paid to watch him lose. Luckily they got to save their money.

Anderson will just sit and count his money, maybe do a movie cameo... Weidman looked good, but perhaps Lombard should get the next chance considering how many fights he's been in. Chris is younger and can wait a year or so easy.

I doubt Anderson cares. He's looking for the big fights - GSP, Jones, perhaps Rashad, Mir or Cain.

Not to mention he crushed the guy who crushed Bisping - sort of adds to his legacy.

The only MWs I'm mildly interested in seeing him against is either Lombard or Weidman provided either can get a win over a top contender.

This. I like both guys, but frankly I don't see what either brings to the table against Silva besides the usual great hope of dethroning right before reality sets in.

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/12/12/...ael-bisping-next-fight-vitor-belfort-ufc-fx-7

Anderson Silva camp would 'love' Michael Bisping next

"[Silva's] manager doesn't think the GSP super fight will happen right now, but they'd love for it to happen at some point. I brought up the possibility of fighting Michael Bisping if he wins against Vitor Belfort," said FUEL TV correspondent Ariel Helwani on Tuesday's edition of UFC Tonight. "And Jorge told me they'd love that fight

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/new...o-signing-wants-Bisping-Jones-and-GSP-fights/

"We are very close to finally signing the contract," said White. "It is a contract for more than three years of fighting. I didn't have to do this, but he wants to make those superfights against GSP and Jon Jones. If Bisping beats Vitor Belfort, he will be next in line. Bisping wants to fight Anderson and Anderson wants Bisping." - Dana White

It of course would of sold tickets because of Bispings mouth. I think it would of been like the Silva-Bonnar fight if it would of happened. Pointless fight in my opinion.

So if Silva does wind up fighting Weidman and beats him, will Idonotbelieveit give him credit or will he just say that Silva beat some 9-0 guy?

Well I guarantee you we'd see silva fight much sooner if bisping had won.

So if Silva does wind up fighting Weidman and beats him, will Idonotbelieveit give him credit or will he just say that Silva beat some 9-0 guy?

of course.. it's an interesting match up, if anderson pulls it off i'll give him credit.

Back