How upset is Anderson that Bisping lost?

Ya why fight Silva when you could fight Larkin right?

The belt is the goal, who gives a shit about some r strike force fighters.

Those strikeforce fighters like Rockhold and Jacare make the MW division very interesting. With Lombard and Vitor back in the winners circle it makes the title picture alot more interesting. Thats why you should give a shit.

And btw, Marquardt fought Woodley in July of 2012. Maia fought Weidman in January so your claim that Marquardt had already dropped is completely false.

lol Anderson probably is mad... he doesn't understand losing lol

what's the matter, anderson didn't let you lick his nutsack tonight? is that why you're pms'ing?

go reread your own post, you f'cking idiot.

Just reread and your response still doesn't make sense. Try again fucktard.

it has been like this from day one.

I remember when a ton of people on this board were pick nate to beat anderson, and as soon as Anderson Destroys Nate they sing a different tune.

Maia was on a tear in the ufc before he fought nate, and a ton of people on sherdog were saying he would be the one t beat Anderson. Evan after the nate loss people still thought maia had a great chance because they thought silvas TDD was weak.

This literally happens with every single Anderson opponent. No one is good once Anderson destroys them.

But thats actually a testament to just how good Anderson is. He beats fighters so bad he ruins their reputations.

Those strikeforce fighters like Rockhold and Jacare make the MW division very interesting. With Lombard and Vitor back in the winners circle it makes the title picture alot more interesting. Thats why you should give a shit.

And btw, Marquardt fought Woodley in July of 2012. Maia fought Weidman in January so your claim that Marquardt had already dropped is completely false.

None of that has anything to do with Weidman already earning a shot.

And Marquardt was already scheduled to fight at ww at the Kongo Barry card. He was a ww.

He must be dissapointed, Bisping's a big name and is stylistically tailor made for a highlight reel KO for Anderson.

On a scale of 1-10, same as before the fight...0

marquardt had decided to drop to ww long before that. go look at when he first made his announcement.

Just reread and your response still doesn't make sense. Try again fucktard.

try second grade again, you f'cking skid-mark. i'm not your remedial reading teacher.

this leaves 4 left Weidman,Lombard,Rockhold and Jacare...

Whoa this shit got pretty heated. I guess TS succeeded with his troll thread. I can't imagine anyone honestly believing Silva was actually upset at the result, even if they didn't like him.

I still want to see Weidman vs Bisping or Lombard before he hits silva and I wanna see Cung vs Vitor for Kapow value. :)

Back