How upset is Anderson that Bisping lost?

I doubt Anderson cares. He's looking for the big fights - GSP, Jones, perhaps Rashad, Mir or Cain.

Not to mention he crushed the guy who crushed Bisping - sort of adds to his legacy.

The only MWs I'm mildly interested in seeing him against is either Lombard or Weidman provided either can get a win over a top contender.

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Anderson could see it.

Bisping wins, he agrees to fight Bisping 4th of July. Anderson wins an extremely violent yet beautiful win against the easiest style matchup for him in the division. Everyone goes crazy for his great skill and talent. He then says he wants to take some time off before his next fight. He keeps cashing in on endorsements. Everything's great.

And then Bisping lost. Again.

well he did decline a fight with him, and his style is a dangerous match up for anderson. not saying he will win but it's a good match up.

Well I hope you are right, I would love to see him beat Silva. I have been watching Weidman for a long time now but to say he is ducking Weidman, come on man.

he beat two top 5 mw's in a row.. mw is weak but he pulled it off, anderson declined a fight with him, says it all!

AS
Vitor
Sonnen
Bisping
Okami
Stann
Boetsch
Belcher
Palhares
Lombard
Shields

All these guys were better MWs than Munoz at the time he fought Weidman.

Next.

of course.. it's an interesting match up, if anderson pulls it off i'll give him credit.

Lol, no you wont. You'll just retreat to some BS about how Weidman was just a can crusher with only mediocre names on his resume.

Maia wasn't top 5. And when Anderson beat Maia you guys called him a can.

maia was top 5.. and no maia wasn't a can, nobody called him a can, takase maybe?? :)

maia just shouldn't have fought anderson, but it was a replacement fight so can't blame him too much.

maia was top 5.. and no maia wasn't a can, nobody called him a can, takase maybe?? :)

maia just shouldn't have fought anderson, but it was a replacement fight so can't blame him too much.

No...no he wasn't top 5. And Maia is the basis for the over the top Weidman hype and I find it hilarious. Maia is solid for sure but beating him doesn't make you elite lol.

"If" "Pulls it off" you make it sound like Weidman is the favorite haha

after seeing him getting dominated again on the ground by sonnen, i think weidman has a good chance at putting him away.. anderson really hasn't got any better since his pride days imo, pride rules were too much for him.. that 10 minute round was brutal, he can try and stall in a 5 minute round. but weidman has a lot better bjj than sonnen... hope we see this fight!

anderson wins then he beat a top contender, not like leties, maia, lutter, cote etc.

I doubt he really cares. Dana's the one that's pissed.

Maia wasn't top 5. And when Anderson beat Maia you guys called him a can.

Forrest, Maia, Marquardt, Okami and Leites were all suddenly cans after losing to Silva regardless of what they had accomplished before fighting him. You can bet that they would just say the same about Weidman. Even Henderson doesn't count because he apparently sucks at 185 but is amazing at 205. There's really no winning short of Silva beating Cain and JDS at the same time.

AS
Vitor
Sonnen
Bisping
Okami
Stann
Boetsch
Belcher
Palhares
Lombard
Shields

All these guys were better MWs than Munoz at the time he fought Weidman.

Next.

Well it must be true if you said it...

Stann... Wow.

Back