How upset is Anderson that Bisping lost?

Omni**

Brown Belt
Reaction score
We all know Anderson wanted to fight Bisping for a relatively easy win. We saw him visibly distraught any time GSP was in danger during his last fight. Now that he cant fight Bisping or GSP, who will he seek to fight next? I sense he left the arena early due to this upsetting outcome.

I'm sure he's pissed, hopefully he stops ducking Weidman.

They interviewed him on FUEL. He didn't really say much, but he seemed relatively uninterested in the interview.

Its a tough one we want to see him fight Jones but that will not be next.

He must be upset and scared, he saw what Weidman did to that chubby friendly guy.

it would have been easy money for Silva. sure he was disappointed as he wouldn't have had to train for that payday.

I doubt Anderson cares. He's looking for the big fights - GSP, Jones, perhaps Rashad, Mir or Cain.

Not to mention he crushed the guy who crushed Bisping - sort of adds to his legacy.

The only MWs I'm mildly interested in seeing him against is either Lombard or Weidman provided either can get a win over a top contender.

I imagine Anderson quoted Brad Pitt as Achilles and asked: "Is there no one else?"

I doubt Anderson cares. He's looking for the big fights - GSP, Jones, perhaps Rashad, Mir or Cain.

Not to mention he crushed the guy who crushed Bisping - sort of adds to his legacy.

The only MWs I'm mildly interested in seeing him against is either Lombard or Weidman provided either can get a win over a top contender.

sure lol

im sure silva isnt ducking anybody.

he prolly just doesnt see anyone in his division that will push him.

and he prolly doesnt really want to fight jones.

he is kinda stuck in limbo.

thats what happens when your great.

I'm sure he is throwing temper tantrums right now because Bisping lost...

He's probably not too upset. He wants bigger fights. Bisping isn't a challenge or that big of a fight. Even if Bisping won, it would be a joke of a fight to put together.

He has more title defenses than Weidman has fights. A win over Weidman does nothing for him, while a fight with Bisping or GSP mean big bucks and are more important for his career (GSP especially). Now that Bisping lost, Weidman has the best case, but I think he should fight Vitor first.

October-18-2011-20-12-49-DoubleFacePalm.jpg

He's probably crying on the inside. Bisping was the only money fight left at MW, plus it was an easy fight for him which is always a plus.

He's probably not too upset. He wants bigger fights. Bisping isn't a challenge or that big of a fight. Even if Bisping won, it would be a joke of a fight to put together.

silva vs bisping would have done well at ppv.

bisping can sell a fight, and bits always support there fighters

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/12/12/...ael-bisping-next-fight-vitor-belfort-ufc-fx-7

Anderson Silva camp would 'love' Michael Bisping next

"[Silva's] manager doesn't think the GSP super fight will happen right now, but they'd love for it to happen at some point. I brought up the possibility of fighting Michael Bisping if he wins against Vitor Belfort," said FUEL TV correspondent Ariel Helwani on Tuesday's edition of UFC Tonight. "And Jorge told me they'd love that fight

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/new...o-signing-wants-Bisping-Jones-and-GSP-fights/

"We are very close to finally signing the contract," said White. "It is a contract for more than three years of fighting. I didn't have to do this, but he wants to make those superfights against GSP and Jon Jones. If Bisping beats Vitor Belfort, he will be next in line. Bisping wants to fight Anderson and Anderson wants Bisping." - Dana White

He's probably crying on the inside. Bisping was the only money fight left at MW, plus it was an easy fight for him which is always a plus.

Are you guys serious?Anderson would KTFO weidman.Stupid ass haters.

Back