How to spot a Psychopath with high accuracy

try the hare test.

This is the correct answer. I meet Hare a number of times when doing my Crim degree. I recall scoring a 5 or 7 when I did the test. My guess everyone in the Warroom averages a 20:/

This is the correct answer. I meet Hare a number of times when doing my Crim degree. I recall scoring a 5 or 7 when I did the test. My guess everyone in the Warroom averages a 20:/
Oh boy...i got a 13

You're ok;) Mid 20's and up is scary. Jeffrey Dahmer and those types were in the high 30's (out of 40), to give you an idea.
Heres the interesting thing

What if i deceived myself subconsciously in order to secure a lower score as to not affect my own ego with a psychopath label

:eek:

Heres the interesting thing

What if i deceived myself subconsciously in order to secure a lower score as to not affect my own ego with a psychopath label

:eek:

i did these tests years ago, i got 3....I mean 19, it's fun but a bit to generic.

i did these tests years ago, i got 3....I mean 19, it's fun but a bit to generic.
Plus you know, interweb tests and whatnot arent exactly distinguished and reliable lol

It's in the eyes.

The best technique has been shown to ask the person if they are a psychopath or not.

As accurate as any other and a little quicker.

No, those are generally sociopaths of varying degrees.
I have read that the Dark Triad (narcissism, psychopathy and Machiavellianism) is highly correllated to people who find great success in those fields.

I am sure sociopaths are also well represented too.

I want to know what the OP does for a living and why he posted this thread, or would that be an example of psychopathic behavior because I want to force him to answer publicly?
It was on the front page of yahoo news.

Aren't sociopaths often times a product of their upbringing and environment and have a hard time keeping a job and fitting in while a pcychopath is wired a certain way from birth and has a much easier time blending in?

Aren't sociopaths often times a product of their upbringing and environment and have a hard time keeping a job and fitting in while a pcychopath is wired a certain way from birth and has a much easier time blending in?

Yes. Pretty spot on

psychopaths are often like chameleons...cunning and easily adaptable

a sociopath is like a bumbling gorilla...a Harambe if i may.. theyd prefer to stay to themselves

Yea, a sociopath is more like a victim of a psychopathic environment, its like theyre infected.

A psychopath is more of a pure thing, and they are sort entrapenuers in their world. Whereas the sociopath is damaged and has other mental problems, the psychopath is secure with themselves and are not conflicted about their environment.

persistent bed wetting past the age of five is a trait that many serial killers have

my brother had this problem and other symptoms (habitual liar, anger issues, sleep problems/narcolepsy). he has a weird sense of reality and is a conspiracy theorist. i know he's sick in the head but he plays the part and acts normal most of the time. put him in a social setting and for some reason, he would gravitate to the other weirdos. he's probably done some weird chit; i wouldnt be surprised if he gets admitted to a mental hospital

Back