How to spot a Psychopath with high accuracy

All people exhibit psychopathic behaviors to some degree .

All people exhibit psychopathic behaviors to some degree .

That's like saying everyone exhibits rapist tendencies. It's not really true, and more importantly, they are not rapists at all if they aren't

That's like saying everyone exhibits rapist tendencies. It's not really true, and more importantly, they are not rapists at all if they aren't
Psychopathic tendencies and sociopathic tendency tend to overlap and the traits that make some one either or or both tend to be present in all humans the question is to what degree would we classify some one a psychopath sociopath or just plain selfish and oblivious . Thats why there is a psychopathy sociopathic scale . What people will often do is break up with their significant other and say they had all those selfish and unfeeling qualities there fore they are a psychopath but in reality they probably arent very high on the scale snd rather stopped caring stopped being sympathetic and remorseful and just hated that persons guts . The label is very misused and misrepresented .

there are far more sociopaths than psychopaths imo

there are far more sociopaths than psychopaths imo

Yep. The sociopaths are often "proto-psychopaths", they have simply adapted to the toxic environment that is under psychopathic control

Psychopaths are without a question born and when observed in an experiement between 4 years olds, it was shown that the 3 psychopathic children in the bunch isolated small groups of other children and made them fight . Weird stuff.

back in the day I remember we used to always end our nights after clubbing by meeting up at our local park.

on certain late nights a strange foggy mist used to always develop at the 3am - 5am mark, where the fog would be at its prime thickness.

this is when we used to always see this sulking giant, sauntering through the mist pass by us too many times to count.

we used to all go silent, cracked out of our minds after hard clubbing & whisper amongst ourselves:

"psychotic in the mist. yo shush - psychotic in the mist. psychotic.." , & so on.

all in earshot of the dude, mind you.

on one of the nights a buddy of mine broke the chain of whispers with " HAH he's just big baby smurf", & out of the mist came a large Indian kid with a turban, on his way to the factory the next block over for his late night shift smiling ear to ear with a babyface.

still though, doesn't the 'psychotic in the mist' shoe fit?

tumblr_mlf9s09GXi1sonquko1_500.gif

Yep. The sociopaths are often "proto-psychopaths", they have simply adapted to the toxic environment that is under psychopathic control

Psychopaths are without a question born and when observed in an experiement between 4 years olds, it was shown that the 3 psychopathic children in the bunch isolated small groups of other children and made them fight . Weird stuff.
humans are weird , man

back in the day I remember we used to always end our nights after clubbing by meeting up at our local park.

on certain late nights a strange foggy mist used to always develop at the 3am - 5am mark, where the fog would be at its prime thickness.

this is when we used to always see this sulking giant, sauntering through the mist pass by us too many times to count.

we used to all go silent, cracked out of our minds after hard clubbing & whisper amongst ourselves:

"psychotic in the mist. yo shush - psychotic in the mist. psychotic.." , & so on.

all in earshot of the dude, mind you.

on one of the nights a buddy of mine broke the chain of whispers with " HAH he's just big baby smurf", & out of the mist came a large Indian kid with a turban, on his way to the factory the next block over for his late night shift smiling ear to ear with a babyface.

still though, doesn't the 'psychotic in the mist' shoe fit?

tumblr_mlf9s09GXi1sonquko1_500.gif

Thats scary man.

Psychopaths are really not quite human in consciousness , they are actually more like self propelled macro amoebas. The guy you saw was probably not a psychopath but many do prowel at odd hours . They also like to create fear in people at night time , because their brain is utilizing the more basic areas of instinct like a bear or even a reptile

I think people who do meth turn into psychopaths. It actually changes their brain structure, which in turn changes their behavior in an obvious, hardwired manner.

I think people who do meth turn into psychopaths. It actually changes their brain structure, which in turn changes their behavior in an obvious, hardwired manner.

Proto-psychopaths is what its called. Head injuries cause shared psychopathic traits but someone with the injuries is never really a psychopath.

#1 Is half true. But they are usually well aware when they've done something wrong by society's standards, they just don't care. And they have no problem expressing empathy, it's just an act to them. So while a complete lack of empathy is a defining trait of theirs, by adulthood it is usually hard to spot them by that because they have learned to blend in exceptionally well.

They are usually superficially charming upon first meeting. Probably one of the best red flags is when your gut conflicts with your mind/heart after meeting a person. If your heart/mind says "They seemed so charming and kind" but your gut says "I felt uncomfortable and anxious around them" not in a shy way but in an alarmed way, it's possible you're talking to a psychopath. And indeed they revel in intentionally keeping you emotionally unbalanced. They like you to feel uncomfortable and vulnerable without being able to identify why.

As crazy as it sounds, they are often described as having a particularly dead stare, will often invade your physical boundaries in small ways (eg. appearing to step aside so you can get through a door, but really still being in your way so you're forced to squeeze past them), and might intentionally ask questions they know will make you uncomfortable, but if you refused to publicly answer would make you look like your just being overly sensitive or rude.

Last edited:
I know a guy who has all these traits minus the dream one. I'll ask him if he dreams a lot.

just took some internet test and apparently im a psychopath!

This is true, also people who abuse adderall can permanently change brain functionality.

#1 Is half true. But they are usually well aware when they've done something wrong by societies standards, they just don't care. And they have no problem expressing empathy, it's just an act to them. So while a complete lack of empathy is a defining trait of theirs, by adulthood it is usually hard to spot them by that because they have learned to blend in exceptionally well.

They are usually superficially charming upon first meeting. Probably one of the best red flagis is when your gut conflicts with your mind/heart after meeting a person. If your heart/mind says "They seemed so charming and kind" but your gut says "I felt uncomfortable and anxious around them" not in a shy way but in an alarmed way, it's possible you're talking to a psychopath. And indeed they revel in intentionally keeping you emotionally unbalanced. They like you to feel uncomfortable and vulnerable without being able to identify why.

As crazy as it sounds, they are often described as having a particularly dead stare, will often invade your physical boundaries in small ways (eg. appearing to step aside so you can get through a door, but really still being in your way so you're forced to squeeze past them), and might intentionally ask questions they know will make you uncomfortable, but if you refused to publicly answer would make you look like your just being overly sensitive or rude.

I want to know what the OP does for a living and why he posted this thread, or would that be an example of psychopathic behavior because I want to force him to answer publicly?

Wearing one of these t-shirts.

stronger_together_t_shirt-r86a6f7476ed74ab68c95deee669de44e_wio57_512.jpg

A pin like this is also a giveaway:

$_12.JPG

apparently i scored higher on interweb tests than 90% of the population!! the horror!!

Back