How to spot a Psychopath with high accuracy

the dream thing isnt concrete. the actual trait is a highly busy reptilian complex . it can be observed in an FMRI

Can you elaborate?
I'm curious because this dude fits the things that you say. My friend thinks he's like an autistic child and has pity for him but due to the things he says and the attitude he has, I think there's a possibility he might snap and murder someone.

This sounds cliche but honestly just trust your gut, you will meet someone and just get that off feeling from them to the point where you think hey this guy has probably killed some form of life in an illegal way before. I met this guy once through some mutual friends and I got that feeling, he ended up attempting to rape some chick outside the yearly fair a couple years later.

Can you elaborate?
I'm curious because this dude fits the things that you say. My friend thinks he's like an autistic child and has pity for him but due to the things he says and the attitude he has, I think there's a possibility he might snap asomeone.
yea. the reptilian parts of the brain create instinct driven behavior like territorial dominance, aggression, mood, and ritual displays . Hyperactivity in this region of this area of the brain along with low activity in other parts greatly control automatic behaviors and thought processes that are more primal, more animal like.

I want to know what the OP does for a living and why he posted this thread, or would that be an example of psychopathic behavior because I want to force him to answer publicly?

Maybe....I'm watching you.

im watching all of you watch each other

Also, technically OP is describing a sociopath. Sociopaths and psychopaths are distinguishable. Psychopaths have all the same qualities as sociopaths, but they also have sadism. They fantasize about and in rare cases (serial killers) engage in hurting/torturing/killing others. Sociopaths don't necessarily have that type of fantasy, they just don't give a fuck about anyone.

Also, technically OP is describing a sociopath. Sociopaths and psychopaths are distinguishable. Psychopaths have all the same qualities as sociopaths, but they also have sadism. They fantasize about and in rare cases (serial killers) engage in hurting/torturing/killing others. Sociopaths don't necessarily have that type of fantasy, they just don't give a fuck about anyone.

the sadism component is not exclusive to psychopathy , sadism is more of a mental illness and extreme fetish, but in order for a sadist to carry it our they must be psychopathic . What im saying is sadism, is more its own disorder or condition. Most psychopaths never kill for joy.

the sadism component is not exclusive to psychopathy , sadism is more of a mental illness and extreme fetish, but in order for a sadist to carry it our they must be psychopathic . What im saying is sadism, is more its own disorder or condition. Most psychopaths never kill for joy.

True, not all sadists are psychopaths, but all psychopaths are sadists.

either way...the punisher is tracking down all psychos, sickos, sadists, masochists, etc etc

yea. the reptilian parts of the brain create instinct driven behavior like territorial dominance, aggression, mood, and ritual displays . Hyperactivity in this region of this area of the brain along with low activity in other parts greatly control automatic behaviors and thought processes that are more primal, more animal like.

Well sometimes when I see him, I do feel like I'm watching an animal that is trapped and doesn't know what to do. He also has extreme mood swings. But he isn't very dominant, although he talks about it a lot especially in terms of women and he tries to be alpha, he has a very weak social presence.

Well sometimes when I see him, I do feel like I'm watching an animal that is trapped and doesn't know what to do. He also has extreme mood swings. But he isn't very dominant, although he talks about it a lot especially in terms of women and he tries to be alpha, he has a very weak social presence.

Moods swings are actually not a psychopathic trait. Moods do change but are actualy more limited and fixed/sustained.

There are many forms of dominance , probably the "man-made" style of dominance portrayed by media is not the type of dominance that the psychopath is working toward.

Also, another thing is, psychopaths are ambivilent when it comes to "blending in", sometimes they want to show you less facade and more their real self.

Your friend is probably not a psychopath. He probably has a injury (head injury) that is causing pathological symptoms.

the dream thing is interesting.

But can't be true, because I have dreams

His friend is probably on the spectrum

I remember reading years ago that psychopaths generally have a higher level of intelligence. And in a way I totally understand that. And I think it's at least possible that is how our society will end. The more intelligent people become, the less they will care about others, and once that happens, the end won't be far behind.

I remember reading years ago that psychopaths generally have a higher level of intelligence. And in a way I totally understand that. And I think it's at least possible that is how our society will end. The more intelligent people become, the less they will care about others, and once that happens, the end won't be far behind.

no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

love these threads, keep going everyone.....

Back