how to order drinks from a restaurant

Step 1: On your way to the restaurant buy a small bottle of Bacardi

Step 2: Order Coke at the restaurant

Step 3: Pour your own drink

Problem Sloved.

This works with my buddies but im not going to do.that when i go out with my gf

This works with my buddies but im not going to do.that when i go out with my gf

Unless its your first date and you have not nailed her yet.
Why not?
How long you been with this girl?

If you're nailing her right, you dont even need to waste money at a restaurant.
Rum n Coke in the crib and some NBA or MMA on the tv is all you need.

Unless its your first date and you have not nailed her yet.
Why not?
How long you been with this girl?

If you're nailing her right, you dont even need to waste money at a restaurant.
Rum n Coke in the crib and some NBA or MMA on the tv is all you need.

I do vodka and coke at the crib after we eat out.

Bartenders at restaurants are watched very closely. The liquor is counted very closely. Basically don't go to a restaurant and expect a strong drink.

Also a double isn't 2x the alcohol. A single shot drink is usually 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 ounces of liquor and making it a double just brings it to 2 ounces.

Just order a shot and a beer.

Seven pages in an no Georrge Thorogood? For shame.

One bourbon, one scotch, one beer.

Sounds like a mojito without the rum?

the alcohol is different but i guess they are both made from sugar or whatever. and no mint

if you go to a good rodizio in nyc, it is fucking awesome. it does not taste like there is any alcohol in it. they will trash you fast.

warning: do not get it at the friday's at penn station coz the idiot bitch will put vodka in it (when there is a bottle of cachaca right there).

Pretty sure just ordering gin martinis will fix the problem entirely.

Did a blind test on top shelf vs regular ole long island iced tea.........Top shelf much better.

Also, stop drinking long island iced teas. Hangover in a cup.

Y the hate on long islands?

just have a couple of shots of jagermeister and order beer at the restaurant, problem solved

Y the hate on long islands?

Everyone drank shit like that when they first turned 21. Don't let them fool you. I drank Captain Morgan with pineapple juice when I turned 21. All I drank before that was beer.

People stop drinking those kinds of drinks because they get very filling and you get hung over from them.

Now it's just shots of Jameson with a coke chaser and lots of water for me. If do the occasional car bomb though. Those are tha shit.

Everyone drank shit like that when they first turned 21. Don't let them fool you. I drank Captain Morgan with pineapple juice when I turned 21. All I drank before that was beer.

People stop drinking those kinds of drinks because they get very filling and you get hung over from them.

Now it's just shots of Jameson with a coke chaser and lots of water for me. If do the occasional car bomb though. Those are tha shit.

whoa, you come on here complaining about LI tea, and then you admit to needing a chaser after a fucking shot? do you have someone else hold your purse while doing this?
if you need a chaser after a shot, you might as well just admit that you can't drink shots and get like a white wine spritzer

whoa, you come on here complaining about LI tea, and then you admit to needing a chaser after a fucking shot? do you have someone else hold your purse while doing this?
if you need a chaser after a shot, you might as well just admit that you can't drink shots and get like a white wine spritzer

Lol, gotta agree there. The only thing you should chase a shot with is some beer.

I used to order double-tall RBV's back in the mid 2000's when I was young and stupid. I would black out, keep drinking until the bar closed, and then wake up at 8am feeling like my heart was going to explode.

Where did I complain about lits?

And yes I like coke after shooting Irish whiskey.

Besides its really about the strike out (shot, bong hit, then chug beer). Ill put you to sleep in a head to head competition.

If you have to chase a shot you are drinking cheap booze. There is nothing wrong with cheap booze, don't get me wrong. But if you are going to chase it, then I don't see the point of paying for something higher end.

Oh, and to OP, if you like to taste you booze when you drink, order a double vodka/gin and soda or just order a vodka/gin martini. I guarantee you'll taste the booze in it.

Back