how to order drinks from a restaurant

Not to further belittle your choice of drink, TS, but what do you order with your Long Island?

I imagine a nice teriyaki chicken sandwich would go well with it.

3f756496-ba3c-4393-8af2-654c575cd20e.png

A salad n soup or chicken breast of some sort

Thanks for.the help and insults. I like long islands so whatever. I like vodka , rum, and gin so what r good.drinks to.order a double of

Double vodka soda, double rum and diet, double gin an tonic-twist of lime.

Easy.

Ordering top shelf gives you a lighter hangover if you get one at all. Top shelf also tastes better and traditionally has less burn.

You might just like crappy liquors. Wells genrally taste stronger because they taste like crap.

Order doubles. Pay more, but get more.

Don't ask for a strong drink.

Bartenders will purposely short pour you to delay having to cut you off later. if you want a strong tasting drink, get a Manhattan or martini

To the gin lovers, try Hendricks and tonic with a slice of cucumber.

Don't ask for a strong drink.

Bartenders will purposely short pour you to delay having to cut you off later. if you want a strong tasting drink, get a Manhattan or martini

Hendricks is an excellent choice.

My tip: Egg the waitress on. I kept messing around saying that the drink was incredibly weak. Every time she brought a new drink I kept saying the same thing. Eventually my drinks were pretty strong. Depending where you go, the waitresses have good influence over the bartender.

Drink beer. Problem solved.

TS, you should be asking if the bar has any purified alochol, 95% or above. Then ask for a funnel so you can ingest it through your ass.

whenever i order drinks from a restaurant, lets say a long island iced tea, its never strong enough for me. i dont drink very often but when i drink i like it strong, and usually i order drinks when i'm eating dinner with my gf. could i ask for extra alcohol/ an extra shot? and does top shelf help?

Drinks like a Long Island Ice Tea take a long time to make and usually come out of a gun. Try ordering something simple like a vodka and soda.
Also a LIIT is made so that you don't taste the alcohol. And yes you can ask for a shot on the side. Why not?!?!

I watch fights at a bar/restaurant that puts a 2 drink cap on their long islands(legit policy). Its good to find a place that is well known for producing a certain drink, and order that drink.

I couldn't agree more. I used to love Tanqueray until I tried Hendricks for the first time. A great drink is a Gin Gimlet. 3 shots of gin, a little simple syrup, a splash of bitters and a lime. Delicious.

um, how are you going to order extra alcohol in a long island iced tea? it is all alcohol except for a bit of coke.

maybe the bar you go to waters down their liquor. then it doesn't matter about extra shots and shit as it is all watered down the same amount.

go to a different bar.

Kinda what I was thinking... A Long Island Iced Tea pretty much is what it is... at least that is what I've always thought. Granted, the only booze I ever order at restaurants is either wine or beer.

Tip the waiter to make it stronger?

That's what i do at bars in the U.S.

Honestly, if you don't know how to order a drink at a restaurant, maybe you shouldn't be drinking.

ok, just order this: Caipirinha

cachaca is 40% alcohol. the only things in the drink are cachaca, sugar, and limes

when made right they are fucking delicious and strong.
Sounds like a mojito without the rum?

different bartenders will hook it up differently. try saying you want a strong island. tip well on the first one and the second one should be stronger

Bartenders laugh at that shit.it's so annoying to hear.

Step 1: On your way to the restaurant buy a small bottle of Bacardi

Step 2: Order Coke at the restaurant

Step 3: Pour your own drink

Problem Sloved.

Back