how to order drinks from a restaurant

Just get a shot of 151 with water.

Just tell them you want a vodka with soda water -- Double, tall.

I always wondered what kind of d-bags ordered long islands at restaurants.

I'm 20, and I fucking love gin and tonics. What advice would you guys give me about ordering one at a bar/restaurant when I turn 21?

Not to further belittle your choice of drink, TS, but what do you order with your Long Island?

I imagine a nice teriyaki chicken sandwich would go well with it.

3f756496-ba3c-4393-8af2-654c575cd20e.png

I'm 20, and I fucking love gin and tonics. What advice would you guys give me about ordering one at a bar/restaurant when I turn 21?

Order a double gin and tonic with Tankeray. All problems solved, see username.

No tips necessary. Just order a gin and tonic. Tis my favorite as well... and it's always better with tanqueray

TS, if you are ever concerned with looking like a pussy for ordering a certain type of drink or ordering the drink the wrong way, just add "in a dirty glass" at the end of your order. This instantly lets everyone around you know that you are a badass.

Thanks for.the help and insults. I like long islands so whatever. I like vodka , rum, and gin so what r good.drinks to.order a double of

different bartenders will hook it up differently. try saying you want a strong island. tip well on the first one and the second one should be stronger

Back