how to order drinks from a restaurant

lakersfan45

That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!
@Gold
Reaction score
whenever i order drinks from a restaurant, lets say a long island iced tea, its never strong enough for me. i dont drink very often but when i drink i like it strong, and usually i order drinks when i'm eating dinner with my gf. could i ask for extra alcohol/ an extra shot? and does top shelf help?

Well, it usually helps to know the name of the drink you're ordering.

Order a double.

Double = 2x as much alcohol
Tall = bigger glass, but same amount of alcohol

I stick to beer at restaurants myself. Double neat whiskey if its that kind of night. I would rather not drink from a straw, not that theres anything wrong with that.

Just get drunk before the restaurant and drink beer while there.

whenever i order drinks from a restaurant, lets say a long island iced tea, its never strong enough for me. i dont drink very often but when i drink i like it strong, and usually i order drinks when i'm eating dinner with my gf. could i ask for extra alcohol/ an extra shot? and does top shelf help?

um, how are you going to order extra alcohol in a long island iced tea? it is all alcohol except for a bit of coke.

maybe the bar you go to waters down their liquor. then it doesn't matter about extra shots and shit as it is all watered down the same amount.

go to a different bar.

I just order my whiskey straight, I dont trust pours unless I know the bartender.

Stop ordering long island iced tea. Learn what a double is.

Actually, I'm gonna need to see some ID ma'am, I refuse to believe you're old enough to drink.

Best not to order a mixed drink because the alcohol is usually water down anyways. I do remember once I was at Boston Pizza and I ordered a double crown royal straight. The guy comes back and with a glass of double crown with ice and water. I nicely tell him I ordered a double crown straight, I didn't want ice. He goes back and brings me a double with water. I smirked at my friend sitting across from me and was just going to let it slide but he could tell that's not what I wanted, so he finally comes back with two shots of crown and a empty glass. Good thing was the drinks he messed up were on the house.

Stop ordering long island iced tea. Learn what a double is.

Actually, I'm gonna need to see some ID ma'am, I refuse to believe you're old enough to drink.

What this guy said, but doubled.

Order whiskey or scotch. Enough of the mixed drinks.

ok, just order this: Caipirinha

cachaca is 40% alcohol. the only things in the drink are cachaca, sugar, and limes

when made right they are fucking delicious and strong.

Long island iced tea is a woman drink.. Man up. Its the most popular drink that trashy women order at the bar.

Order some Tullamore for Christ's sake.

I wouldn't admit to ordering Long Islands on an MMA forum, btw.

stop ordering stupid fucking drinks that are designed to mask the strength of the booze in them.

Back