How strong is Daniel Cormier ?

Um. Nevar forget

tumblr_m4bkjqTmXX1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Air Barnett

Another thing that is impressive about DC is how he makes his slams look easy. You can see other fighters struggling a little bit at first sometime when they try to lift the other dude but Cormier look like he doesn't even break a sweat.

At light heavyweight he is just too thick, solid and tight for anyone.

once again proving my theory that you can judge a mans strength solely on his shoulders/back size

once again proving my theory that you can judge a mans strength solely on his shoulders/back size

The only major muscle group in the upper body you don't judge is the chest. Obviously the back size then shoulders are the most telling in terms of upper body strength....

Why is anybody surprised DC dominated Hendo?

Hendo's only chance was the H-bomb and he wasn't even able to use it.

Did you see how wide DC looked compared to Hendo? The guy is really strong.

Technique has a lot to do with it too, his wrestling is elite.

Can you imagine had Mike Tyson trained wrestling with the boxing he already had?

Now imagine Cormier developing even more boxing in his skillset.

Jon Jones got two major problems with deal with now?

I mean...what the fuck ? Hendo may be past his prime but damn.....that was some serious domination by Cormier.

That alone would be impressive but....it's even crazier when you know that he also did this (not as dominant but still clear cut) against a 265+ lbs wrestler in Josh Barnett.

The guy has to be the p4p strongest fighter in the UFC.

How about silverback gorilla strength? I couldn't believe that first take down on hendo. This guy can literally donkey kong people. He doesn't look impressive physically but he has some sick strength. Definately strongest guy in the ufc pound for pound but Im guessing overall too. It's crazy.

Elite wrestler. The guy has been throwing people around his whole life.

I would rate him at approximately 27.4 strength units.
You have no idea what you are talking about. DC is clearly at over 9,000 strength units.

[sorry, I couldn't resist! :)]

Back