How strong is Daniel Cormier ?

Damn that shit was beautiful. Does anyone have a gif of the trip/takedown from round 1? That looked powerful.

Powerbombs and stuff doesn't look as good in fake wrestling, and there they are actually trying to make it look good. Here, DC shows us the art against a man who actually tries not to get slammed. So good...

He's amazing...a great slam followed by a smart trip. He has it all.

once again proving my theory that you can judge a mans strength solely on his shoulders/back size

If your theory were correct guys with the biggest shoulders and back would always win weightlifting and powerlifting competitions.

This is not the case.

To reiterate Diamond Jim.
Yeah, he don't have those looking good muscles. He has those fuck shit up muscles.

ibbHzW91BkB7NA.gif

Sweet fuck! That was awesome in every possible way!

strong like bull from tossing this around every day

Daniel-cormier-girlfriend-Salina-Deleon.jpg

Hendo is pretty damn strong himself, but probably shouldn't be at lhw. I'm curious as to what Cormier weighs come fight night

He's incredibly strong with great technique. It's like everyone forgot he did this to Barnett:

temp-320-53005636.gif

I mean...what the fuck ? Hendo may be past his prime but damn.....that was some serious domination by Cormier.

That alone would be impressive but....it's even crazier when you know that he also did this (not as dominant but still clear cut) against a 265+ lbs wrestler in Josh Barnett.

The guy has to be the p4p strongest fighter in the UFC.

He flipped Soa Palelei who is bigger than Barnett too. He also manhandled Bigfoot.

slams were incredible, also DCs wife looks nice, she probably has some epic cooking skills.

and people say he cant slam jones, I am a jones fan but that is silly, he ragdolled bigfoot and barnett who are as tall as jones and much bigger/stronger

I've never seen anyone say he lacked the strength to slam Jones. Only that Jones is a different kind of wrestler than either Barnett or hendo, both of whom have great offensive wrestling but their defensive wrestling isn't as good. More so in the case of Henderson than Barnett, though.

I mean...what the fuck ? Hendo may be past his prime but damn.....that was some serious domination by Cormier.

That alone would be impressive but....it's even crazier when you know that he also did this (not as dominant but still clear cut) against a 265+ lbs wrestler in Josh Barnett.

The guy has to be the p4p strongest fighter in the UFC.

Probably don't have to say p4p either. He is probably straight up the strongest. The only competition for it would be the Polynesian heavyweights Hunt and Palelei.

Anybody that think Jones could beat him should be ashamed of themselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back