How strong is Daniel Cormier ?

that slam and trip damn

That trip was all skill and forethought, no strength. He just knew Hendo would step like that and kicked his leg out. No one is out-wrestling DC in MMA. Bank on it.

ibbHzW91BkB7NA.gif

def the best wrestling base the LHW division has ever seen. beastly TDs. top notch ground control, heavy hips all the time. unless you have elite BJJ you are in huge trouble if he is on top of you, that goes for Gus and Jones.

I said he would manhandle LHW, judging by what he was doing to much stronger and heavier people at HW, if he kept his strength he would manhandle people at LHW.

and people say he cant slam jones, I am a jones fan but that is silly, he ragdolled bigfoot and barnett who are as tall as jones and much bigger/stronger

Heard he can almost bench 275.

he tossed Hendo around like he was possessed by Donkey Kong

I mean...what the fuck ? Hendo may be past his prime but damn.....that was some serious domination by Cormier.

That alone would be impressive but....it's even crazier when you know that he also did this (not as dominant but still clear cut) against a 265+ lbs wrestler in Josh Barnett.

The guy has to be the p4p strongest fighter in the UFC.

I don't know of anyone else in MMA that could do this:

8.gif

Country strong from lifting all the chicken Dan gave him along with his order. I foresee all his future opponents investing in chicken diet. :icon_lol:

Back