How strong is Daniel Cormier ?

Tabarnakos

Ghoul Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I mean...what the fuck ? Hendo may be past his prime but damn.....that was some serious domination by Cormier.

That alone would be impressive but....it's even crazier when you know that he also did this (not as dominant but still clear cut) against a 265+ lbs wrestler in Josh Barnett.

The guy has to be the p4p strongest fighter in the UFC.

he is pretty strong, that's for sure.

He is very strong but its not the first time Hendo gets ragdolled. 185 Palhares slammed Hendo like a little girl.

The duded picked up Josh Barnett and flipped him... that should indicate how strong he is.

His wrestling skills and strength are both insane. I like watching his wrestling more than anyone's.

If only he started training in MMA earlier.

That's what i kept saying to myself while watching. It's scary to think about.

Christ the guy only started training MMA at 30. Brock Lesnar is another name that come to mind but he wasn't as dominant as Cormier is now

he's a short, (what is he like 5"10?) huge guy. Very difficult to deal with, wrestling wise since his center of gravity is so god damn low... and he's obviously much faster than he looks which helps him close the distance quickly against bigger guys.

DC is strong enough to throw around HWs and did not have to lose muscle to get to 205.

I mean...what the fuck ? Hendo may be past his prime but damn.....that was some serious domination by Cormier.

That alone would be impressive but....it's even crazier when you know that he also did this (not as dominant but still clear cut) against a 265+ lbs wrestler in Josh Barnett.

The guy has to be the p4p strongest fighter in the UFC.

I would rate him at approximately 27.4 strength units.

Back