How Much Does Your Gym Cost?

110/month , second degree black belt, and another instructor who is a judo black belt.

1. $120 a month

2. Seattle Metro Area

3. Three black belt instructors, one is first degree with multiple BJJ world championship wins

4. BJJ

5. unlimited classes

6. Schedule and location were main factors in choosing. They have classes on Saturdays, and a weekday schedule that works with an 8-6 job. They also have multiple locations.

College Wrestling
Cost: $10/month (approx 40 a semester)
Instructor: 2 All-Americans
Classes: 5 a week

Wrestling Academy
Cost: 0-$250 a month, depending on your skill level and financial situation
Instructor: All-Americans
Classes: 10 a week?

Wrestling Club:
Cost: $120 a year including USAW card
Instructor: College Wrestlers
Classes: 3x a week including "FILA Grappling" aka No-Gi

cost: 99 month

located: PNW Oregon

Level of your instructor- high level brown belt

Classes offered: bjj, muay Thai, mma, xfit

How many classes do you get?
2 gi, 2 no gi, 1 "flow roll" classes per week

BJJ instructor came from a rival gym but doesn't want to affiliate with with anyone other than who he was affiliated with for the last 10 years at his last gym. Consequently, he hasn't been given his BB yet.

I pay $60 a month but think I locked in the opening special. Unlimited BJJ classes, Muay Thai is extra I think.
Atlanta area, 1 black belt instructor (Traven BB) 2 brown belt instructors, 1 judo black belt instructor, 6x World Champ Manu Ntoh is the muay thai instructor
Morning classes, evening classes, weekend classes, member ran open mats on holidays if we all decide to come in, kids classes, wrestling, mma, bjj, strength and conditioning classes

350 euros a year for BJJ/MMA/Luta Livre/Conditioning.
BJJ's coach is a third dan under De La Riva.

Price: 400ish US Dollars/Year
Type of school: MMA school, 3 bjj classes, 3 judo, 3 sanda, 3 muay thai

(For the Record I do my Muay Thai at a different school that is strictly MT)

Instructor: Black Belt in BJJ, Black belt in Judo, Amateur MMA type guy

Lineage is unknown but its the best we got here.

What do you mean the lineage is unknown?

No idea where the instructor learned from or if it even matters. I hear people talking about it sometimes but maybe people only talk about it when they are luck enough to train under the BEST guys.

Basically what Im saying is this guy didn't get trained by a gracie or anything like that, but hes a cool guy and knows his stuff.

Back