How much do you like Conor McGregor?

TS, i like him the same gay amount that you do. we should fight to the death for gay rights to the GOAT

Lol

You are far from the only one to reach that level.

Most posters here with a relatively recent join date have been blindly swingin from his bagpipe for some time now.

LOL

I have a half-way respectable join-date, and I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't consider gargling his...erm..."martial arts skills" :redface:

I actually don't mind mcgregor at all, I personally dont think he's particulary amazing but definitely believe he can be if he live's up to his own talk. I actually find him funny and i believe he bring's alot of what the sport need's. People dont talk enough smack about their opponents for an organization thats about beating the crap out of eachother, i admit i believe it's better to be respectful but being over the top and talking shit can go a long way if you can back it up.

His trollish fans however, are what i believe turns alot of the hardcore people off to him, stick around long enough and you're bound to run into 2-3 troll thread's (sometimes started by the same person.) posting the Same over the top stuff he does in an attempt to seem clever/troll. This combined with him doing it just seem's to be a bit too much for people on here, hence his diehard haters(who really probably think he's got potential and just want him to earn his dues and can't take the edgy troll fans.)

But yeah mcgregor himself is ok and generally beneficial to UFC. like it or not.

LOL

I have a half-way respectable join-date, and I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't consider gargling his...erm..."martial arts skills" :redface:

Well you gotta be stupid to not enjoy watching him fight.

I'm just tired of hearing about him but I'm the only one to blame for clicking these threads in heavies.

To be honest I would be all over his martial arts if I could...every inch.

i dont know if he is going to be champ one day, but its good for the sport to have such a personality

I'm a fan of his as a fighter, but I'm not drinking the cool-aid. I don't feel like I need to hear about him as much as I do.

And I thought that whole thing where he's describing his thought process as he walked out and fought poirer was really fucking stupid. That's the kind of the stuff that bothers me. For the most part though I can ignore the annoying promotion.

He can be funny at times, but I just don't feel like he's funny enough to be heard so often.

Lukewarm. Not a fan but I don't dislike him either. I like his personality. It keeps things interesting.

Don-t_care.gif

lol lines like that are why I hate house

Back