How much do you like Conor McGregor?

fighting style: 8/10
outside the cage: 1/10

Shut up fanboy. Your reason to exist ends when he loses. Get the gun ready.

I posted a reasonable response to your post and that's your reply? Not doing yourself any favours there.

IMO a 1/10 outside the cage is when Joe Rogan asks a fighter who they want next and their answer is "whoever the UFC puts in front of me."

tumblr_mdidkeCljO1r81wtbo1_500.gif

Same.

He's quickly become a favourite of mine.

I find him really entertaining, engaging and is great to watch in the Octogan with a unique style and bags of talent.

My other half is from Dublin too, who dosnt love the Irish?

I actually don't see him beating Aldo but I really think his star will continue to shine long after / if he loses.

McGregor is here to stay, one way or another.

Is 1/10 saying you completely loathe him outside the cage?

If 1/10 were hating him the the burning passion of 1000 fiery suns and 10/10 would be desiring to imbibe his manly fluids, sucking on his toes etc then mine would be:

In cage 8/10
Out of cage 6/10

I could careless about his personality. It isn't important to me. I really like his fighting style.

id like him more if he was fighting in a relevant division. couldnt care less about featherweight and the guys there

When Conor loses, you should sand the face off your skull, so as never to show it in public again.

But I don't have any sand. Maybe you can lend me some from your vagina?

I think he is the MMA version of Broner.. And like Broner I hope he crashes. I literally can't stand the guy. He's over the top cocky and it's annoying!

id like him more if he was fighting in a relevant division. couldnt care less about featherweight and the guys there

Maybe the division isn't relevant to you, but in terms of quality fights I believe you are missing out. FW has some of the best talent in the organisation, the top 5 (Aldo, Mendes, Edgar, Lamas, Cub) is insane. Throw in Poirier, Conor, KZ when he returns, Do Bronx etc and it's a very exciting division.

Conor McGregor is literally my favorite fighter right now.

Back