How much do you like Conor McGregor?

blazerkor

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I really mean for this to be the question. Do you find him interesting and engaging? Way too over the top? Do you like his fighting and hate his personality? What do you think his ceiling is? Do you think he is just 100% UFC hype?

I think he's fascinating. The guy is brash and eccentric but he's fairly intelligent. The way he fights is beautiful. It's free flowing and unpredictable. I think that he will have success against wrestlers because he doesn't stand in front of them and seems to have really great balance.

Dennis Siver is in trouble. Having come down from lightweight, he is a little slow for this weight class and Conor is FAST. Siver does have devastating body strikes and has some pretty good top control but I don't think he'll get the time to show those skills. It would be fun to see it go far enough to see if Conor can handle one of those spinning kicks or if he can get out from under Siver on the ground. Unfortunately it's not going to happen, Siver will be knocked out quickly.

I'm a fan and I believe he will hold the belt at some point. I enjoy the way he fights and I like his persona regardless of how over-the-top it may seem.

I'm certainly not a Conor Bless/McGregoat spamming nutbar though.

Decent fighter, undeserved hype.

No strong opinion to be honest.

tumblr_mdidkeCljO1r81wtbo1_500.gif

I want to like him as a fighter, but can't because of all the d-bag fans he attracts

I like the guy, I like his attitude and the way he fights.

Can't be bothered with the f#cking schoolgirl attitude round here bout him but yeah, he's cool

I think reality TV has ruined a lot in our lives. Why do we care so much more about their personalities than their actual fights? They are fighters and in the end the only thing that matters is level of competition beaten. He has done very little in that respect and I'm not saying he cannot beat the best I just have not seen it. The good thing is that Aldo is right around the corner and we will know much more about McGregor after that fight.

That was just a rant but to your question I like the guy I hope he shakes some things up.

He's an entertaining guy to watch on the embedded episodes and I enjoy watching him fight but I'm not obsessed with him like many posters on this forum seem to be.

I think reality TV has ruined a lot in our lives. Why do we care so much more about their personalities than their actual fights? They are fighters and in the end the only thing that matters is level of competition beaten. He has done very little in that respect and I'm not saying he cannot beat the best I just have not seen it. The good thing is that Aldo is right around the corner and we will know much more about McGregor after that fight.

That was just a rant but to your question I like the guy I hope he shakes some things up.

because humans love drama and characters. it allows fans to be involved.

I'm indifferent. But the fangirls make it hard to like him. And his fights havent impressed me.

he's been my favourite since his debut and saw like 2 fights of his before UFC. i'm half irish (yeah yeah plastic paddy), but my dad was actually born in ireland, and i look alot like him when he debuted so i feel a BOND hahahahahahah. just like everything about him tbh.

i just don't do the whole conor bless GOAT annoying nuthugger thing, despite being a huge nuthugger.

Last edited:
He's a good fighter.
And a very attention grabbing entertainer.

Hate his fans like I hate lebron fans. So fucking annoying.

I want to like him as a fighter, but can't because of all the d-bag fans he attracts

So your views about someone are based on anonymous people on and internet forum?

Seek help!

Back