How much coffee do you drink?

I 've had 1 cup of coffee, about 6 years ago. It was january and there was no hot chocolate, so i figured I'd have a small cup and load it up with creamer. had heartburn the rest of the day lol

I get up at 5:30am for work during the week so I have to have at least one cup to get going. Being a evening/late person at heart getting up at 5:30am sucks big time.

4 cups. Coffee in the morning and day, sleeping pills at night

I wish I could drink coffee everything I do I boarderline get a panic attack.

0-1 per day during the work week. The 1 is if I'm being offered during interviews. Can't really be bothered to brew up coffee myself.

Anything from 0 to 6 per day during the weekend, mostly depending on how many friends and relatives I go to visit.

I make a caffeine bomb out of instant coffee before I hit the gym, which probably equals at least two cups. So insert that about twice a week, too.

I would say I'm a fairly light coffee drinker, overall.
I also drink about a litre of diet pepsi a day...

4-6 half filled cups a day. Never more. Sometimes less, but then I get a headache, which is a little scary. I'm down from over twice that, but it made me seriously uncomfortable.

Another tea convert here. Used to drink a half a pot before leaving the house and usually a Starby's after lunch.

Switched to pu-erh and never looked back.

One about 7:30 and another at 2:30

Cup at 8am, cup at 2pm, black. One to get me going in the morning when I get into the office, and one to power me through the workday/gym. I also drink about a gallon of water every day.

Down to 5 now. It was 9-11 a couple of months back. & this is malaysian style. With condensed milk. diabeetus.

Hardly any at all.

Though the last few days a bit more than usual.

1 coffee in the morning and pre warm up drink sum up my caffeine intake on gym out days.

I'm on my 4th latte atm, will probably squeeze another in before I leave work.

None in the summer, but ill take a 5 hour when I wake up if I'm feeling groggy.

In the winter I usually have 1 double cappacino with breakfast to wake myself up. Got a nespresso machine for Christmas last year and love it.

1 every other day or so is probably what it averages out to. Certain times of the year it ends up being a couple a day, but then other times I don't have any.

I work with some people who drink it literally all day long in the office, then go home and drink more.

Back