How much coffee do you drink?

I drink 8 ounces every morning, then I switch to tea or beer throughout the day.

Occasionally I have a Frapuccino when I am with my wife at Starbucks. Other than that never. She is on a two Starbucks Latte a day habit. Its a pricey habit.

I'm afraid if I become dependent I will be drinking a couple of gallons a day.

about two cups a day. but i can go without coffee for a day. i don't need it daily.

From what I have read, only about 5% of people get physically addicted. I am one such. If I go too long without caffeine I get a migraine. The cure is worse than the disease for me right now. I drink about a pot of coffee per day most days.

If at work 2-4 a day.

If not then 0-2 depending on what I'm doing etc.

When I was doing 12 hr shifts I was drinking enough to give me palpitations. You could feel my heart beat if you put your hand to my chest and it was irregular and strong. Coffee does a lot to me though since I'm already cheerful and hyperactive so when I have coffee I speak super fast and do things faster in general.

Recently I've just been doing 1 large from Starbucks/NYC street cart/hospital cafe in the AM which I drink after the Cortisol peak so I'm double hyped in the morning.

One cup a day on the morning, that's all.
I used to drink 3 or 4 cups a days in HS and College...

2-3 cups a day which is bare minimum for a Swede. People usually go 4-6/day over here.

Is that Alexandre Astier in your avatar? (Arthur from Kaamelott)
I love this dude.

About 2 cups or so of coffee or tea in the morning every work day.

I mostly do it because it gets me to poop real good

I try to avoid caffeine.

You should all know that there's fantastic synergy between caffeine and theaine. A lot of people attest to the combination and say it puts them into 'God mode'.

What's theaine?

Never drank any ever.

In a regular day at work how much do you drink? I didn't pick one up on the way to work today and holy shit was I a sad sac of shit at my desk. I could barely keep my eyes open and was strategically resting my face in the palm of my hand so noone could see my eyes cause they were closed. I think Im physically addicted to coffee cause man I feel shitty when I dont have it in the morning.

That's why I switched to no caffeine pop.

Caffeine may be mild compared to hard drugs, but it's still pretty addictive, and feeling like shit because you don't get your addict fix on time sucks.

Used to drink 1 small cup a day. Trained my body to get a bit more sleep plus gym in the morning basically replaces coffee for me.

I don't drink it at all.

On one of my tours years ago I had a passenger who kept asking me at what times of the day we would be at a place where he could buy coffee. He said at one point,

"I'm not addicted or anything. I just get really bad headaches when I don't have any."

It's just some shit that's extracted form green tea. It's cheap and safe to take daily. It amplifies the positive effects of caffeine and takes the edge off of it if caffeine gives you anxiety.

There's an old Chinese guy in my office who will mix half coffee with half green tea. It all makes sense.

I been drinking it straight up for a few years now. It sucked at first, but you get used to it.

I used to put a lot of fancy creamers and sugar in mah coffee, but I don't want to end up getting the diabeetus.

I rarely even get the Starbucks anymore. Only time is during holiday season, when my cheap ass friends or family get me a Starbucks gift card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back