How much coffee do you drink?

MixMartialFarts

Butters Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In a regular day at work how much do you drink? I didn't pick one up on the way to work today and holy shit was I a sad sac of shit at my desk. I could barely keep my eyes open and was strategically resting my face in the palm of my hand so noone could see my eyes cause they were closed. I think Im physically addicted to coffee cause man I feel shitty when I dont have it in the morning. I usually go to starbucks across the street from work after work and get another one just to get me through the evening, unless Im just going home. Anyone else cannot function without it at work and how much do you guys drink?

I drink coffee maybe a few times a year. Never had a problem getting going without it.

I'll usually have about 2 cups a day during the week at work. The weekend is hit or miss, whether or not I feel like grabbing a cup somewhere.

I drink 1 cup a day Monday thru Friday. Sometimes I'll have one on the weekend if I had a rough night.

I usually have iced coffee with breakfast before work. Then I'll have a cup of hot coffee a couple of hours into my shift. I used to have 3 -4 cups a day just at work, but have culled that back significantly.

Hardly any, maybe 3 cups a year. I have just started taking caffeine pills on the days I lift when I'm tired.

I drink 3 smallish cups every day, M-F. On the weekends I drink about the same but it depends. I should probably cut back but it's just so damn good.

Too much. I use making coffee as an escape from the desk. So maybe one every 2-3 hours.

I used to drink it all day long at work but I quit cold turkey two years ago and haven't had a drop since....my sleep improved drastically...they're definately times when I could use it though

couple of cups a day. My first cup is a little on the heavy side

Drink a cup of tea usually

I don't. I used to drink soda in the morning, but now I avoid that as well.

I own a cafe that serves the best coffee in town and very rarely drink it.

Don't tell.

2-3 cups a day which is bare minimum for a Swede. People usually go 4-6/day over here.

None prefer tea over coffee everyday of my existence. Teas help me in my training regimen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back