How much coffee do you drink?

I have a 4 shot, 8oz latte when I get to work around 3am. I take a short lunch at 7 and either have a 12oz cup of drip or a 2 more shots. on my day off I usually put back around 32oz of black coffee over the course of a few hours.

i've recently been toying with the idea of slowly dialing it back.

Iced coffee before and after work. Cafecito at lunch.

At one point it was a few traveling mugs a day. Now it's mostly green tea.

I rarely drink coffee. I drink energy drinks like crazy which is worse.

However I am the same person with or without caffeine.

Zero. I drink water, beer and maybe a soda here and there.

I usually grab a Grande from Starbucks on the way into work and some days I go for coffee with my boss in the afternoon and grab a Tall. Depending on my schedule I don't always have the afternoon coffee. I notice that the morning coffee gives me a boost but the afternoon one is just for enjoyment.

I cycle up and down. I switched to hand grinding my espresso, which usually keeps me below ten double shots a day.

I'll have a few cups per week for the diuretic effects. Any more than that and it's headache city.

2-3 cups every morning. I have glorious mid-morning coffee shits every day.

two cups max.

either of these with coffee & it's a Goddamn wrap

91ckw9edGPL._SX425SX425_SY356_CR,0,0,425,356_PIbundle-3,TopRight,0,0_SX425_SY356_CR,0,0,425,356_SH20_.jpg

0044000034200_CF_version_type_large.jpeg

I rarely drink coffee. I drink energy drinks like crazy which is worse.

However I am the same person with or without caffeine.

Yea I was drinking 2 energy drinks a day about 18 months ago. That's when I had my first cup of coffee. Now I'm just drinking 2 to 3 cups of coffee a day instead. The coffee was just supposed to ween me off the energy drinks but now it's just taken their place.

One cup of coffee, but i use a bigger cup. 0.4 Litres. I don't drink every day though. Maybe 4-5 times a week.

I haven't drank any caffeine in about 20 years, and that was only soda back then. Never been a coffee drinker.

3-4 cups a day.

If its a long day maybe double that.

1-3 cups depending on my day and how much tea I've drank.

Back