How many welterweights walk around at 170?

So you think Conor comes in the cage over 170? Despite not cutting?
How did you get that conclusion from my post?
I think conor is gonna be a few pounds below 170. He's underweight.

If you sit real close to the ground (instead of walking around) you would weigh more because the distance between your center or mass and the earths center of mass will be less (as opposed to when walking upright) and that’s because force (weight) exerted by 2 bodies on each other (the fighter and the earth, in this case) is inversely proportional to the square of the distance ... so if Connor sits and fight he might have a weight advantage ... he’s still a piece of shit and I want him to lose

Ehhhh you can't believe either side. Conor looked bloated as fuck for the Nate weigh in and came in at 168lb.

usa-today-9157597.0.jpg

Apparently didn't even cut weight for it. I doubt he was cutting 30lb to FW for his entire career with no issues with weight cuts or missing weight. It's not like Conor has weight cutting experience from HS wrestling like a lot of Americans have. That would be an insane cut for even an experienced weight cutter.

Conor could be lying to seem lighter or coach could be bullshitting to make Conor seem bigger than he is. It's not like it's rare for guys to gloat about large weight cuts
Holloway was weighing 182 when they asked him to fill in against Khabib on short notice. So Conor walking around 177 makes sense.

Holloway was weighing 182 when they asked him to fill in against Khabib on short notice. So Conor walking around 177 makes sense.
Holloway, the guy who weight cut himself into mental retardation and ended up pulling out of a title fight.

That is why I said supposedly. He says he walks around at 181-183. That is probably as low as your going to get.
Out of camp vs in camp.. out of camp he walks around in the 190s, when I fight camp he walks around in the 180s. Not sure why so many do not grasp the difference.

When Conor says "He's underweight" Then he means, that he is supposed to be at 190+ in order to fight at 170.
But he is around 180 right now, which makes him under weight.

That's what my interpretation is too, he is underweight for what is normal for WW which is 190ish.

Conor doesn't walk around at 170, he's more like 175-180. Gunnar Nelson, Wonderboy and Colby are probably within 7lbs of Conor..

Wonderboy? You think he walks around at 180?!?!?! Or 187?!?!?! Or 190?!?!?!

Really?

In light of Conor fighting at what seems like his walk around weight, I cant seem to think of any other fighters at 170 that walk around at 170. Conor deserves credit for this maybe despite him and his teams better judgement. Are there any others?

easy the answer is ZERO.

if you think cowboy is walking around at 170 right now your nuts.

Most WW walk around at 200lb

Gunner Nelson

I think Conor is under 170. He is pretty small.

Colby is probably a little over 170 but not much.

Back