How many rounds until Nate Diaz gasses?

That seems a bit inappropriate but yeah. I'm looking forward to you and people like you being very disappointed on Saturday. It couldn't happen to nicer kids.
The thing is, Conor won't take his eventual first loss as badly as his nut-huggers will.
Of all the people whose world view might collapse and drive them to suicide, Conor fans gotta be ready to snuff it.

The thing is, Conor won't take his eventual first loss as badly as his nut-huggers will.
Of all the people whose world view might collapse and drive them to suicide, Conor fans gotta be ready to snuff it.

Well unlike that guy I originally replied to, I do not wish suicide on anyone. So I only hope that they are temporarily disappointed and then move on to the next hypetrain like they always do.

Well unlike that guy I originally replied to, I do not wish suicide on anyone. So I only hope that they are temporarily disappointed and then move on to the next hypetrain like they always do.
Solid post from a reasonable poster.

I don't think Nate gasses, wasn't he training for a triathlon, seems to me like he would be super fit. It's just his training for this particular fighter because of his non-existent camp not his cardio.

Nate is a triathlete who is always in shape. I'd say he'll get tired by round 25 maybe. McGregor would run out of gas before Nate but I don't think it will come to that. I don't think the fight will be a decision.

He should have cardio but he wont be as sharp.

Basically this.

Conor is saying his body will be soft and easy to hurt from body kicks but we'll see.

I think Conor should use a lot of spinning back kicks and side kicks kicks in this fight.

Probably about 27.

Cardio isn't a problem for Nate.

How many can McG go? We shall see.

What’s with the theory that if you don’t do a “full camp” you gas within 2 minutes? He just fought two months ago, and cardio doesn’t just fade overnight. It’s not like a Diaz is ever out of shape. If he gasses, it’s not because his lack of a full camp. Dumb thread.

cardio doesn't mean nothing when you go to sleep in the 1st round.

how much cardio he has is irrelevant the goat said he would dust him in the first

he will get through the first round and 2nd round he's going down

Too bad he's not looking like this:

z9xObIb.jpg

Depends on how many body shots Conor lands.

Back