How many rounds until Nate Diaz gasses?

sandlot-for-ev-er-forever1.gif

I know when I think the Diaz bros I think of fat slobs who gas early.

Perhaps Conor nuthuggers are not familiar with the Diaz fight strategy. Maybe it's because you don't have the attention span to watch more than a quarter of a round.

Start slow and gradually build up the pace as the fight goes on and your opponent slows down. Add volume and work rate with each passing minute. This has always been the way. Cardio will not be the issue, however, that doesn't mean he is the same as he would be as having a full fight camp.

Conor will need to win the fight by beating Nate. Expecting Nate to gas out is wishful thinking. With that said it doesn't make this an easy night for Nate. Muscle doesn't win fights nor does Cardio. Preparation, skill, and technique wins fights with conditioning be very important but not the make or break factor.

Conor wont be on point as he usually is, it is win/lose for the winner.

Look I just read your sig and realized your world will be shattered on March 5th so I'll just stop making that eventual feeling for you get any worse then it already is going to be.

Please for your sake and especially for your family's sake put some padlocks on your mom's knife drawer in the kitchen so you don't do anything stupid after UFC 196.

You're just making yourself and the fighter you're a fan of look bad. I never understood that logic from McGregor fans but it's fascinating.

I don't care if you think it's a joke, it's wrong to joke about someone harming themselves. My father killed himself when I was a baby and I've struggled with similar thoughts all my life. I get the feeling you wouldn't know the first thing about struggling in life, you give off that sort of smug, airheaded, dimwitted vibe.

I will continue to report your posts each time you hint that you want me to kill myself over the result of an MMA fight because I believe it is wrong. I know nothing will be done but still.

Anyways good luck on Saturday. You don't have anything to lose because A. You will move on to another hyped fighter if and when McGregor loses and B. You don't really seem to actually be a fan of the sport. At the end of the day I just want to see a good fight. I don't watch for WWE antics etc. I genuinely love the sport. But yeah good luck and try to enjoy the fights.

You're an idiot
He is not in fight shape, end of story. I actually want Nate to win so i dont know why you are throwing insults around. Unlike you though, i am a realist and taking a fight on kess than 2 weeks is not ideal, and i think he will gas. Finally you're a TWAT because you obviously got your panties in a bunch over someones opinion on a forum LMAO!!

He is not in fight shape, end of story. I actually want Nate to win so i dont know why you are throwing insults around. Unlike you though, i am a realist and taking a fight on kess than 2 weeks is not ideal, and i think he will gas. Finally you're a TWAT because you obviously got your panties in a bunch over someones opinion on a forum LMAO!!

The Diaz brothers run triathlons for a good time. They take time off from fighting to do just that. He just fought a month ago, and these guys don't get out of shape. He's going to be just fine cardio wise.

I've watched all of Nate's fights over the last 5-7 years, and I can't recall a time cardio was an issue? Not saying it hasn't happened, but please cite examples...not coming to me.

The Diaz brothers run triathlons for a good time. They take time off from fighting to do just that. He just fought a month ago, and these guys don't get out of shape. He's going to be just fine cardio wise.
I hope you're right, i cant stand Mac i think he's a loud mouth git.

I heard Nate was training for a triathalon - (rumour) if true... running and cycling and swimming will leave him with gas in his tank if he can avoid Conor's power

I wanted to say something mean and nasty, TS.

But jeez, I'll probably be back from pumping your girlfriend and ask for a beer before round 2 starts.

But that's why I told you to get me a 6 Pack.

Read those leaves, "empty cans".

So I agree with, Squitnz.

We drinking beer.
Luckily you can't pump my girl because she left me

When's the last time a Diaz gassed? Cardio for days motherfucker.

Against Bendo, Thomson, and DOS Anjos. Just because you keep coming forward, doesn't mean your not gassed.

Lol @ people choosing Conor with their Conor avs. Also lol @ Sherdog thinking muscles win fights.

A Diaz doesn't "gas".

Who cares? As much as I love the Stockton Bros, the guy, the Brazillian guy, dropped out, AGAIN.

I'm getting tired of this bullshit.

Fedor needs to come back and just pound Werdum into the dust.

"Your toe is hurt? I'm from Russia, I will fuck you up far worse than that toe is, my friend."

The dude does triathlons and bikes for fun. His cardio won't be in question. Especially since he won't have to cut weight. The only thing a short camp will effect is how to game plan for different scenarios. He's got the tools and experience to be just fine.

No he doesn't. He's done a couple triathlons before. He doesn't remain nearly as active in the cardio dept. as Nick does.

Back