How many rounds until Nate Diaz gasses?

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Mendes was ripped and gassed out after 1 round on 12 days notice but he also had to cut weight and his cardio is definitely not as good as Nate's.

Nate Diaz doesn't look in shape at all based on his recent pic.

Uc9Y7Ji.png

When's the last time a Diaz gassed? Cardio for days motherfucker.

His body type and general dedication to cardio should at least get him through the 5 without running too close to empty.

The dude does triathlons and bikes for fun. His cardio won't be in question. Especially since he won't have to cut weight. The only thing a short camp will effect is how to game plan for different scenarios. He's got the tools and experience to be just fine.

Nate looks REALLY skinny with no muscle at all, while Conor McGregor looks muscular and ripped to shreds.

It will be a 1st round KO.

Mendes was ripped and gassed out after 1 round on 12 days notice but he also had to cut weight and his cardio is definitely not as good as Nate's.

Nate Diaz doesn't look in shape at all based on his recent pic.

Uc9Y7Ji.png

Simply having a visible abdominal wall suggests nothing about Nate Diaz's cardiovascular capacity. Diaz will have not cut any bodyfat before the eventual muscular dehydration for any lightweight weigh-in due to this being a fight and welterweight.

Nate looks REALLY skinny with no muscle at all, while Conor McGregor looks muscular and ripped to shreds.

It will be a 1st round KO.
Guess you didn't catch sage vs barbarena or condit vs Thiago Alves or krylov vs Donovan
Or even Diaz vs Miller

No muscle or fat which means Nate has NO knock out power. That's not the same as a 245 lb guy who one punch knock out a muscular guy.

When's the last time a Diaz gassed? Cardio for days motherfucker.

I wanted to say something mean and nasty, TS.

But jeez, I'll probably be back from pumping your girlfriend and ask for a beer before round 2 starts.

But that's why I told you to get me a 6 Pack.

Read those leaves, "empty cans".

So I agree with, Squitnz.

We drinking beer.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back