How many rounds until Nate Diaz gasses?

Yesterday there was a thread saying that Diaz is in a great shape based on this picture. You guys need to make up your mind. Even the pic description says they are in a great shape.

He gasses immediately.

I'd say before the end of the 1st round he will not know where he is.

Nick Diaz will have to come and save his baby bro from the onslaught.

There might be a brawl after the fight after McGregor wipes the floor with him so quickly.

Gonna lmao at all the Conor fanboys when he gases before Nate.

He gasses immediately.

I'd say before the end of the 1st round he will not know where he is.

Nick Diaz will have to come and save his baby bro from the onslaught.

There might be a brawl after the fight after McGregor wipes the floor with him so quickly.

How do you know you've only been watching MMA for 2 months? And just like Mendes even if he gasses 2 minutes into the fight he will still be winning. I see this fight going to decision Nate gonna box Conor up and Stockton slap him back to Ireland

Because it's all about looks right

Yes because how are you going to tell me that a guy with no mass will have knock out power?

And tell me again who has Nate Diaz knocked out again? And who has Conor knocked out? Exactly.

Whose in this classic gif?
2v3n574.jpg
28iumw4.jpg

The dude does triathlons and bikes for fun. His cardio won't be in question. Especially since he won't have to cut weight. The only thing a short camp will effect is how to game plan for different scenarios. He's got the tools and experience to be just fine.
No more triathlons shit please. "MMA cardio" is different from "marathon cardio". How long a marathon runner last if you force him to puch and wrestle for 5 rounds?

How do you know you've only been watching MMA for 2 months? And just like Mendes even if he gasses 2 minutes into the fight he will still be winning. I see this fight going to decision Nate gonna box Conor up and Stockton slap him back to Ireland
No need for tears now that comes on March 5th.

#ConorBless

What does being ripped have to do with your cardio? Bulky muscle actually hurts your cardio. Shit thread.

Looks like Conor, sensing he has a strength advantage, may try to walk Nate down.

I'll bring your high school guidance counselor to talk to you before you write your suicide note and off your family in their sleep.

#Winning #TigerBlood #ConorBless :rolleyes:

That seems a bit inappropriate but yeah. I'm looking forward to you and people like you being very disappointed on Saturday. It couldn't happen to nicer kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back