How many of you watch other sports?

I don't follow MMA nearly as much as I do NFL/NCAAF.

Football, cycling, mma and boxing. And I'll watch the Super Bowl if I don't have to get up early the next morning.

i only watch combat sports but i enjoy fifa and the olympics(summer)

1. Soccer
2. MMA
3. Handball
4. Winter sports
5. Tennis

MMA, Soccer, Boxing, Hockey, F1, Basketball

Good thread OP, finely something other than a Jones thread.

1. MMA
2. Football (soccer)
3. F1
4. Tennis
5. Boxing (big fights only)

I only watch mma consistently.

Sometimes I'll watch a mayweather or pacqiao(sp?) fight or some kickboxing. Might watch some grappling if I'm familiar with the competitors (ie they're either really really good grapplers or I know them from mma).

I also enjoy both olympics and fifa, but I don't follow religiously.

I enjoy football (American football), but don't follow it like I do MMA. I can watch basketball, but again it's a far cry from MMA.

Everything else is trash/unwatchable for me.

I watch football also. I prefer college over the NFL. I will watch baseball occasionally also. I don't care a whole lot for basketball but have been known to watch an occasional college game. I used to attend hockey games when we had a local team, but I just can't stay interested in it on TV.

I watch MMA and (real) football every day near enough. Brought up on football and got into MMA myself really. Massive Celtic fan.

Combat sports
NFL
Hockey on occasion

and never
basketball or soccer they are the same due to them crying when they get touched and falling down for no reason. I don't like sports that arent alpha as fuck

i watch Brazzers if that counts. the performers there are also explosive and such. and sometimes association football (soccer), sometimes boxing

1.) College Football (GO VOLS!!!)
2.) MMA
3.) College Basketball
4.) NFL/NBA
5.) MLB

MMA only.

I do watch Mayweather fights, though.

Hell yea! The boy has mastered the sweet science and is a riot to watch, imo

I watch Hockey too. Used to love baseball but lately just havent cared as much for it

Nhl >>>>>>>>>>>>>> mma

I dont get hockey. Nobody wants to watch a game that ends in 1-0

You gotta be terrible when the goal is that big and the puck is 3 inches and you cant even score that much.

Also they wear so much padding helmets and protection. Thats something you wear when attacked by a bear, not while playing a sport.

Yep. I like football and basketball.. boxing. Ill watch soccer during the world cup

Back