How many of you watch other sports?

MMA #1 by about a billion times

Then a tie between boxing and NFL, depends how the Chargers are doing

Baseball I watch the world series sometimes and got pretty into it when the Pads went to the world series but other than that, no.

No basketball I hate basketball. World cup soccer only, used to watch la liga but quit watching when I went to college and didn't have my friends to watch it with.

Used to watch Boxing religiously back in the day, but MMA has ruined that for me now. Well that and Don King. I caught one of the Mayweather "Fights" last year and it confirmed my choice to stick with MMA.

ETA: My son plays competitive soccer and we like to watch the World Cup Games too. He's into Football too, so I may catch a game or two during the latter part of the season.

I like NHL, olympic hockey, tennis, soccer and NBA. Can't get into NFL though- way too much stoppage time and commercials and the game has no flow.

I only started watching NFL a couple years ago. For me, it's really just about watching the elite quarterbacks perform. Though they're certainly surrounded by athletes who are impressive and entertaining in their own right, all putting their personal health on the line with every play. There's no way I could sit through a game without DVR though.

Watch way more MMA but I also keep up on the NFL, MLB and NHL.

I refuse to watch any basketball or auto racing sports because they're just too repetitive for me.

What I love

MMA
Women's Tennis
Men/Women's National Soccer
NBA
Nascar
Supercross
Women's Volleyball

The only sports I don't like are American Football and Baseball.

MMA, football (soccer), kickboxing and boxing

Back