How many of you watch other sports?

Megatronlee

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
How many of you watch only combat sports and how many of you watch other sports as well? In curious as to how many of you ONLY are Mma fans

Combat sports are my main thing but I also follow the 3 major sports leagues in america.

Racing "sports" are the worst.

1)Soccer
2)Basketball
3)MMA
4)Volleyball
5)Tennis

I watch and ride big mountain and freeride MTB. Very dangerous, fun as hell. Mountain biking is like riding a roller coaster you drive.

i watch football religiously... until my fantasy team doesn't make the playoffs. i couldn't even tell you who's in the real playoffs right now.

1. MMA

2.Basketball
3 Hockey
4.Baseball

I'm a casual fan of other sports.

Tennis, F1, motogp, and a little motocross. Boxing and mma are my main interest though.

1. Football (NFL)
2. Basketball (NBA)
3. MMA
4.The Olympics (Mainly summer games track & field)
5. Tennis

I watch soccer only when there is a semifinal/final of champions league, copa del rey or liga bbva. I try to watch every single world cup match, quarter finals are a must. I dont follow soccer every day and I am not a fan of any soccer club in particular(love when barca losses though).
I watch boxing when there is a huge fight but other than that... meh.
Now, MMA? i watch it more than any other sport. I guess i could say it is my most watched sport right now, and i always keep up with any news.

Last edited:
1- Football (⚽)
2- MMA
3- BJJ
4- Boxing

5- the occasional NBA or NFL game

Mostly combat sports. I don't mind watching other sports though. Interestingly enough my wife is the football fanatic in the house. If we meet someone new and they start talking football to me I always have to say you may want to talk to my wife since I don't really keep up with football. If she hasn't told me about it then I probably don't know.

There was a phase in my life when I was an 'only MMA' fan.

1. NFL
2. MMA
3. NBA/MLB

Everything else is just whatever

I also watch: (1) college and NFL football; (2) baseball; and (3) hockey, but only now-and-then. I'll also watch the Olympics.

Watched boxing and kickboxing as a kid, but now that both are almost dead, only catch some fights. Also loved NBA in Jordan era.

Nowadays, football (not eggball) and MMA.

Back