How many of you watch other sports?

NFL, NBA, MMA, Golf, Tennis...

...American Ninja Warrior

I now watch MMA only if it's the UFC. I haven't watched boxing in some time.

I watch the NFL regularly, but usually catch up to the NBA and MLB only around playoff time. The same for college football and basketball. I'll watch the important bowl games and March Madness, but I skip most of the regular season games unless there is some hugely-hyped, can't-miss broadcast - like two undefeated college teams playing mid-season.

I watch my Detroit Lion and I enjoy Darts the world championship just concluded

Mostly MMA and Kickboxing.

I'm a casual fan of other sports btw, Soccer, Futsal and Volleyball atop

MMA/boxing/kickboxing/muay thai plus BJJ and college and international wrestling for me.

Do not care for NFL/NBA.

Last edited:
I was MMA only. Never watched any other sport ever and they never interested me.

I do follow Arm wrestling as well.

Huge sports fan, watch almost every sport

How I know I'm a big mma fan and a casual fan of other sports.

Willing to watch lower level mma, not willing to watch lower level football/basketball (college)

Of course. Otherwise I would never be able to see A-level athletes in action. The things Bolt, Lebron, Ronaldo etc can do are incredible.

I watch most sports. I would call myself a big NFL and NBA fan. I'm a very casual mma fan.

I only watch boxing and MMA and sometimes a little bit of kickboxing and MT but not much

All major sports minus hockey, college hoops

Combat sports only for me.

MMA
Boxing
Football
Hockey
Soccer/Basketball

Baseball

1. NFL
2. MMA
3. NHL (largely due to schedule/expense difficulty in seeing the games, it is my #1 in the playoffs)
4. NBA
5. MLB
6. PBA Bull-riding
7. Premier League/UEFA (this would probably be higher if I could get more games)

MMA is probably my most watched followed by competitive BJJ. But I also enjoy non-college Football, Boxing and amateur wrestling.

Combat sports, football and f

NFL
Hockey
MMA
Boxing
Basketball (mostly in the playoffs)

Back