How many more fights do we have to endure of Anderson putting on a s---show?

What the fuck are you talking about. He is a legend who is 43 and is performing well against top competition. Fedor on the other hand is getting smoked by ufc rejects. Fedor is younger also
Bader isn't a "UFC reject." Any version of Fedor smokes Anderson.

No I’m talking about Anderson besting Sakurai.

For that to be goat worthy mention, so does rumble and bj.

Sadly rumble lost at middleweight vs Vitor but won at heavyweight vs Arlovski.
So Anderson weighed 205 when he beat Sakurai? Because i'm pretty sure he weighed 168.

Zero.

No one is forcing you to watch. Develop some self-control and quit your fucking whining.

You would be an idiot to think that the fights between bisping and Anderson and the rematch with Whittaker and Romero were as close as each other.
Well your opinion is irrelevant because the scorecards say Whittaker beat Romero twice.

And Anderson was closer to finishing Bisping than Romero was to finishing Whittaker.

Well your opinion is irrelevant because the scorecards say Whittaker beat Romero twice.

And Anderson was closer to finishing Bisping than Romero was to finishing Whittaker.
Lmao, that’s cute... keep dreaming.

Also I love how anything bad said about Anderson brings out the fedor haters.

Anderson fans insecure as fuck bout who the real goat is.

Lmao, that’s cute... keep dreaming.
Such a high level explanation from someone with such an unbiased opinion...

It's really not debatable, thanks for playing though.

Anderson always performed like this. Lot of clowning, super flashy guard, did some flashy move and that was it. He is just a little bit slower but fighting as before.

Anderson always performed like this. Lot of clowning, super flashy guard, did some flashy move and that was it. He is just a little bit slower but fighting as before.
now its lots of clowning, no flashy shit and getting beat. (due to lack of steroids).

how much longer to us mma fans have to put up with this bullshit performances for??

Question is plain and simple.

How many more fights left on Andersons contract?? It is fucking painstakingly hard to watch Anderson perform so badly for so long.

Since the second Weidman fight, it was clear Anderson had nothing left in him. He couldnt even throw a kick properly. Then double whammy take away his roids and he is nearly rendered useless! (He got beat by journey man Brunson, anyone that says otherwise is a liar.)

So my question is how many fights left is on Andersons contract, and I may as well ask (buts its a no brainer, since WME wont re-sign Anderson who hasnt performed well in nearly 8 years), do you think he will head to Bellator once WME cuts ties with him? I guess Bellator or Golden Boy is where all the washed up, run down, shit performing fighters go when they are done and cant cut it in the ufc anymore (only exclusions are Bader and Moose).

Please answer simply stating answers to the following proposed questions.

1- How many more fights do we have to put up with Anderson putting on a shit show?

2- Do you think he will wind up in Bellator?

Fuck are you talking about. He just put on a competitve fight against a concensus top 5 striker.

now its lots of clowning, no flashy shit and getting beat. (due to lack of steroids).

how much longer to us mma fans have to put up with this bullshit performances for??
I rather watch Anderson and dont expect much from it as last 10 years then look at your disgusting avatar. Pukable gif.

Fuck are you talking about. He just put on a competitve fight against a concensus top 5 striker.
fuck are you talking about, it wasnt that competitive.

stop being a blind nutt-hugger.

I rather watch Anderson and dont expect much from it as last 10 years then look at your disgusting avatar. Pukable gif.
awww you delicate little darling.

359285.jpg

Back