How many more fights do we have to endure of Anderson putting on a s---show?

You don't have to "endure" anything.

If you don't want to watch him fight, don't watch him fight and save your money.

Seems like a pretty easy fix.

I didn't mind this last fight. I was prepared for far more staring and waiting from both guys, so what we got was fine with me.

For his own health I would have liked to see him retire a while ago, but that's his call.

If you don’t like Silva matches the simple and logical thing to do is just stop watching them........no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to watch I assume

Anderson Silva was removed from my "must order PPV" list long ago.

I will say that anderson certainly could have beat forrest at his best,but he def wasnt at his best in that fight. Forrest came in that fight messed up from getting koed by wand twice in the training camp.
Silva fought Izzy at 43.

How much longer are we going to have to endure the OP avatar

He shouldn't be a main event anymore but he should still fight.

He was never a just bleed guy so im not sure what some expect from him now that hes old.

Reminds me of Randy Moss' Patriot year...hes wasnt special anymore but could still run really fast in a straight line.

Anderson still has skill and hes not getting finished left and right so... let him counter, bro.

Wow what a hater you are, are you salty because he beat one of your favourite fighters from back in the day? Or that some think he’s the GOAT and not HGH gut GSP or that blatant cheater Romero can’t win the belt? Anderson should retire yes, he has nothing left to prove but I’m happy we got to see the Adesanya fight as it was very entertaining and Silva showed that he is not completely over the hill. Stop crying, if you don’t enjoy watching him then don’t, stop acting like a baby.

Wow what a hater you are, are you salty because he beat one of your favourite fighters from back in the day? Or that some think he’s the GOAT and not HGH gut GSP or that blatant cheater Romero can’t win the belt? Anderson should retire yes, he has nothing left to prove but I’m happy we got to see the Adesanya fight as it was very entertaining and Silva showed that he is not completely over the hill. Stop crying, if you don’t enjoy watching him then don’t, stop acting like a baby.

Ryo Chonan is his fav fighter so...

WME should do every real fight fan a favour and cut Anderson imo.

It’s the right thing to do.

And he certainly had no business main eventing a ppv. That was a terrible move.

This isn't even a good thread by troll standards.

Kinda surprised this wasn't wastelanded or yellow carded.

Even if you hate him, you're gonna watch just to see if someone puts him down for good. It's not his fault he's still fighting.

Andy gets paid like 600k, he is not going away anytime soon imo.

This isn't even a good thread by troll standards.

Kinda surprised this wasn't wastelanded or yellow carded.
Are you serious?

There have been multiple threads proclaiming ‘Anderson did well’ which is a complete lie and a joke, but a thread stating the truth, you have an issue with?

Back