How many more fights do we have to endure of Anderson putting on a s---show?

Anderson never challenged a champ though.

Big asterisk right there.

Always wanted lower 10-15 fighters or, seriously, bums like forest.
Forrest was a former champ and probably ranked 2 or 3 when they fought. And anderson didnt have to fight at lhw at all. He did it cos he felt like it,pretty much. Thats cool

Forrest was a former champ and probably ranked 2 or 3 when they fought. And anderson didnt have to fight at lhw at all. He did it cos he felt like it,pretty much. Thats cool
Its almost as if you saw the fight

Its almost as if you saw the fight
I will say that anderson certainly could have beat forrest at his best,but he def wasnt at his best in that fight. Forrest came in that fight messed up from getting koed by wand twice in the training camp.

This is so ironic with what you just posted about Romero beating Whittaker "as least once".

It's even funnier when you look at this post

because you said "Stop pretending bisping didn’t beat him on the score cards". When you are the one pretending that Romero beat Whittaker on the scorecards.
What do you not understand?

Bobby won the first fight and arguably lost the second fight.

I love him and will watch him no matter what
6-9LGIu03nduk467IHoiR3GMCeDEdNeCqyGHi-Z5f32vwCigBjDQkA9RnpE8bDVo3IvOz13IcQkDb9X_SIC3v3ODMtJMivV-i_D4lH0rZhGNLI1mvgYtnOJZ_8jNMUNlTdssgD82wO5EHT_iTXj29uk=w443-h332-nc

I was on the edge of my seat from bell tp bell but I think he should retire before he gets ko'd badly

Just come out and say that you hate the guy. If you don't like watching him fight, then don't watch him fight, It's really that simple.

You do know that Anderson has a top 5 win in three different weight classes, right? That's something BJ hasn't done.
Lol a light heavyweight winning at welterweight is very impressive...

<{silvanormal}>

But let’s be serious.

Forest is the equivalent of Stephan Bonnar.

No better no less.

Just got the right push at the right time.

Bisping lost his mouthpiece, thought he had a break to get it, and Anderson capitalized with a cheap shot.

Weird thing to brag about.

Didn't think he had a break, he's been fighting since forever and knows the rules inside out. He covered up and was protecting himself as the knee came at him. He still got sparked.

Bisping also arguably lost rounds 3 4 and 5, but hey that just proves Silva is shot...

What do you not understand?

Bobby won the first fight and arguably lost the second fight.
Well "on the scorecards" he won both fights. Just how you said that Bisping did against Anderson. How do you not understand that?

But let’s be serious.

Forest is the equivalent of Stephan Bonnar.

No better no less.

Just got the right push at the right time.
Disagree entirely. Forrests defeat of rampage was a tremendous achievement,a remarkable showcasw of toughness and following the gameplan to a tee.

Anderson never challenged a champ though.

Big asterisk right there.

Always wanted lower 10-15 fighters or, seriously, bums like forest.

Hard to fight the champ when you are the champ. Cleared out his entire division, like you clear out a cupboard full of candy. Stop hating, stop trolling, start achieving.

Lol a light heavyweight winning at welterweight is very impressive...

<{silvanormal}>
You talking about Rumble Johnson?

So does that make BJ a LHW or a MW that won a WW and LW belt? Just curious

Well "on the scorecards" he won both fights. Just how you said that Bisping did against Anderson. How do you not understand that?
One strike or round doesn’t determine a fight.

Romero had multiple rounds and even more moments. It wasn’t just one strike at the end of a round that determined the outcome of the fight, which is what anderson fans say re bisping, ‘OMG DID TOU SEE THAT KNEE!!!’

Romero did much more over many a more round and moment in the fight in the rematch with bobby knucklez.

Don’t be so silly.

One strike or round doesn’t determine a fight.

Romero had multiple rounds and even more moments. It wasn’t just one strike at the end of a round that determined the outcome of the fight, which is what anderson fans say re bisping, ‘OMG DID TOU SEE THAT KNEE!!!’

Romero did much more over many a more round and moment in the fight in the rematch with bobby knucklez.

Don’t be so silly.
So what did the scorecards say for both fights?

You talking about Rumble Johnson?

So does that make BJ a LHW or a MW that won a WW and LW belt? Just curious
No I’m talking about Anderson besting Sakurai.

For that to be goat worthy mention, so does rumble and bj.

Sadly rumble lost at middleweight vs Vitor but won at heavyweight vs Arlovski.

So what did the scorecards say for both fights?
You would be an idiot to think that the fights between bisping and Anderson and the rematch with Whittaker and Romero were as close as each other.

Back