How many more fights do we have to endure of Anderson putting on a s---show?

how accurate is this?

you always have good knowledge.

i think anderson should break the contract and save face if he wants to have any form of legacy intact. but he chooses to nearly break every strand holding it together by his own choices of multiple steroid busts and losing to fighters like bisping and brunson.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...nderson-silva-signs-new-15-fight-ufc-contract

So he had 7 going into diaz fight and signed up for 15 more. If this is true he has 11 fights left.

I dont see why he should break the contract. He can retire whenever he wants,he just cant fight elsewhere and thats fine i mean,ufc takes care of him and gives him thr fights he wants within reason. if bj penn can keep getting fights i guess anderson can keep making money. He isnt getting knocked out and his leg hasnt exploded again...

Anderson has been on a decline since 2009, so it will only get worse every year. However, the same goes for a lot of the old guys, like Fedor or Machida, but they still need to make a living, and they are still top earners. I think they are all enjoyable to watch.

I am guessing he will retire when he has lost so many time that he is concerned for his health, or when they stop giving him top $.

I dont see why he should break the contract. He can retire whenever he wants,he just cant fight elsewhere and thats fine i mean,ufc takes care of him and gives him thr fights he wants within reason. if bj penn can keep getting fights i guess anderson can keep making money. He isnt getting knocked out and his leg hasnt exploded again...
Anderson never had the balls bj did.

Be jumped up to welterweight the first like moment he could before he even won the lightweight belt. And we all know what happened. He smashed the perrenial number 1 p4p fighter in the world at the time.

Anderson has never done a thing like that, fighting a bum like forest who got beat by Bonnar?? That’s the closest. And far from as impressive.

Wow.

I bet he retires after his next fight.

And doing so, he should pay back ufc on the amount per fight he signed onto.
Lol whut??
It dont work like that.
You cant make someone fight.
That contract simply gives the ufc exclusive control over his next 15 fights. It doesnt mean he owes them anything if he chooses to stop fighting.

he has performed fucking shockingly since getting knocked the fuck out by weidman. and after increased drug testing was done, which still he decided to juice throughout (which i believe he did on purpose to avoid catching kelvins hands). when he didnt test positive after usada he lost to fucking bisping of all fighters.... let that sink in.

he got beat by brunson fair and square, brunson is seriously like a number 12-15 fighter, and he beat anderson. how is that performing well??? yoel is just nearly as old as anderson and has people arguing he should be the middleweight champ! incase you were wondering, current Yoel would knock the fuck out of any version of anderson too FYI.

anderson has a whole black mark around his career, and he shouldnt be taken seriously in any way or mean. anderson is a dirty steroid cheat like jones and a fucking joke. half his middleweight title defences was actually over guys like okami, lutter, leites, cote, marquardt and maia. come on son, get your head screwed on straight.
Oh god get this kid off the forums

You’re dumbass probably praises Fedor and/or GSP. Your opinion is absolutely worthless.

Current version would “knock the fuck out” any Anderson? How do you know this? Romero has never fought anyone like Anderson.

Also, Brunson lost to Anderson. So not only are you retarded but also completely delusional. That sucks.

He also got sparked with a flying knee. Stop pretending you didn't see it.
But Anderson got dropped and wobbled so many times in that fight in multiple rounds.

Stop pretending bisping didn’t beat him on the score cards.

I have been fan of Silva since he got into the UFC but in the last 5 years Silva has been a clown, failed drug test, multiple losses, one questionable win against Brunson and another declared NC with Diaz laying in the mat waiting for him, he is simply living from the name and very happy not being KOed , that "technique" of allow to being hit only relying in torso movement at his age in fights that he is losing is beyond stupidity, some fans still saying that all those losses are great because he went to decision against younger fighters but at the end losses are losses and Silva can't win, is sad to watch such a great fighter with that behavior

He also got sparked with a flying knee. Stop pretending you didn't see it.

Bisping lost his mouthpiece, thought he had a break to get it, and Anderson capitalized with a cheap shot.

Weird thing to brag about.

Lol whut??
It dont work like that.
You cant make someone fight.
That contract simply gives the ufc exclusive control over his next 15 fights. It doesnt mean he owes them anything if he chooses to stop fighting.
Well true, if Anderson chooses to pop every few years and decides to retire, he won’t be able to fight till he is 55.

Just like lawyer was bound by the ufc for a long time, and a much shorter contract. Anderson won’t be able to fight ever again if he retires.

Be jumped up to welterweight the first like moment he could before he even won the lightweight belt. And we all know what happened. He smashed the perrenial number 1 p4p fighter in the world at the time.

Anderson has never done a thing like that, fighting a bum like forest who got beat by Bonnar?? That’s the closest. And far from as impressive.
I am one of andersons biggest critics but i dont think its fair to compare the two like this. Bj has been around forever and fighters in the lighter weight classes werent as popular back then. Bj wasnt even the lw champ when he moved up to fight hughes. Anderson was champion and took fights at lhw as an extra on top of his reign. He didnt even have to do that.

You’re dumbass probably praises Fedor and/or GSP. Your opinion is absolutely worthless.

Current version would “knock the fuck out” any Anderson? How do you know this? Romero has never fought anyone like Anderson.

Also, Brunson lost to Anderson. So not only are you retarded but also completely delusional. That sucks.
WAR Fedor tho.

Bobby knucklez would beat Anderson soundly and Romero beat bobby atleast once.

Stop being such a fucking idiot and realise facts. Hell even jacare would beat Anderson, and guess what. Both bobby and Romero beat both.

I get it, you are a fan boy, but the icing in the cake is both bobby starching Brunson and jacare starching Brunson. Anderson got beat by that can.

Let that sink in. No if’s or what’s about it.

Question is plain and simple.

How many more fights left on Andersons contract?? It is fucking painstakingly hard to watch Anderson perform so badly for so long.

Since the second Weidman fight, it was clear Anderson had nothing left in him. He couldnt even throw a kick properly. Then double whammy take away his roids and he is nearly rendered useless! (He got beat by journey man Brunson, anyone that says otherwise is a liar.)

So my question is how many fights left is on Andersons contract, and I may as well ask (buts its a no brainer, since WME wont re-sign Anderson who hasnt performed well in nearly 8 years), do you think he will head to Bellator once WME cuts ties with him? I guess Bellator or Golden Boy is where all the washed up, run down, shit performing fighters go when they are done and cant cut it in the ufc anymore (only exclusions are Bader and Moose).

Please answer simply stating answers to the following proposed questions.

1- How many more fights do we have to put up with Anderson putting on a shit show?

2- Do you think he will wind up in Bellator?
Just come out and say that you hate the guy. If you don't like watching him fight, then don't watch him fight, It's really that simple.

You do know that Anderson has a top 5 win in three different weight classes, right? That's something BJ hasn't done.

At some point you have to ask yourself how much of the decline is age/injury related and how much is due to not being able to roid anymore.
With Anderson, clearly no roids is making him look terrible.

I am one of andersons biggest critics but i dont think its fair to compare the two like this. Bj has been around forever and fighters in the lighter weight classes werent as popular back then. Bj wasnt even the lw champ when he moved up to fight hughes. Anderson was champion and took fights at lhw as an extra on top of his reign. He didnt even have to do that.
Anderson never challenged a champ though.

Big asterisk right there.

Always wanted lower 10-15 fighters or, seriously, bums like forest.

Bobby knucklez would beat Anderson soundly and Romero beat bobby atleast once.

Stop being such a fucking idiot and realise facts. Hell even jacare would beat Anderson, and guess what. Both bobby and Romero beat both.

I get it, you are a fan boy, but the icing in the cake is both bobby starching Brunson and jacare starching Brunson. Anderson got beat by that can.

Let that sink in. No if’s or what’s about it.

This is so ironic with what you just posted about Romero beating Whittaker "as least once".

It's even funnier when you look at this post

But Anderson got dropped and wobbled so many times in that fight in multiple rounds.

Stop pretending bisping didn’t beat him on the score cards.

because you said "Stop pretending bisping didn’t beat him on the score cards". When you are the one pretending that Romero beat Whittaker on the scorecards.

Back