How many fighters has Joe Rogan called “the greatest”?

• Thread starter Deleted member 465145
  • Start date
Barao at one point. He once compared him to Tyson and that the TJ vs Barao upset was greater than Tyson vs Buster Douglas.
Holy crap I completely forgot about that comment. That was lunacy

He said with a straight face a few PPV's ago
"Drew Dober may just be the most underrated fighter of all time"
He actually fucking said that.
Very weird way to spell Ricardo Arona

Reactions: d2s
He absolutely has an argument as to why Floyd would be the "best ever".

Why wouldn't he be, and who would be, if not Floyd?

See, it's so easy to call Rogan out. You haven't got a single argument as to why Mayweather isn't the greatest.

Heard to compare eras but anyone who knows anything about boxing would know why mayweather isn't the best ever. It doesn't just come to being undefeated. Cba to get into it maybe research yourself first.

Heard to compare eras but anyone who knows anything about boxing would know why mayweather isn't the best ever. It doesn't just come to being undefeated. Cba to get into it maybe research yourself first.

It's hard to compare eras, and it can't really be done, if we're being serious.

But what CAN be done is saying that it isn't ridiculous to be calling Floyd the GOAT. You could find an argument for that, and being undefeated while having defeated the likes of i.e. Manny is certainly an argument that could be used.

Basically, what I'm saying is, it isn't ridiculous to be calling Floyd the GOAT when your job is literally to hype up fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back