How many doggers could do the One Punch Man training?

That 10k run everyday would fuck you up real nice and quick. I’ve only been doing between 5-7k for the past week and I am starting to feel the pain in my knees and shoulders.

Can the 100 push ups be broken up into smaller sets EG 4/25

Wouldn’t jumping out of airplanes and hitting the ground at 30mph be at least partially responsible for wear and tear on the knees?
We're talking about exercise in this thread, so I brought running up. Airborne soldiers pride themselves in how far they run. And the gravel hurt people who didnt run that much, it was more of a factor, and worsened any leg injury. It was more of a factor overseas because everyone walked on it. It's also a given that they have jump legs.

doggers ? people who meet in rural car parks in the UK to fuck mainly middle aged saggy assed women, who they may or may not know.,

or did you mean Sher bros ?

the workout is boring as fuck, would sub the 10k, with a shorter cross country distance.

It's pretty much a joke in the Anime, how his secret to One Punch KO power is his secret training regime.

The Basics,
100 Sit ups
100 Push-ups
10k Run
100 Squats
EVERY DAY

Sounds easyish right? Could you do it? If not, how long would it take you to get to this level?
And most importantly, how long could you keep it up for??

This seems to be the real issue, you can search and find many people that did the challenge, but over a short period of time could not keep doing it, it was too taxing on them , is there some truth to the joke?

Is the point that you have to push yourself, as time goes on to keep going?

He says to do it for 3 years, i think way before that you would have found your breaking point.

Lets say, you have an average work out routine, and cardio. Lift 3 days a week and run a mile or two for cardio on your workout days, or even run 3-5miles on your off workout days. How hard would it be to get to that point? Of being able to do it everyday??

And how long could you MAINTAIN it?

The killer seems to be the run. EVERY DAY

Here are some fails, one guy quits at 13 or 14 days and the other stops at 21 and feels like death..

This guy cut the 10k RUN to 10k STEPS LOL, thats not even remotely the same!!

You can search, there seems to be not many, if anyone at all that can keep it up for any real length of time??

So Sherdog ,how many of you could do this routine EVERY DAY?

No pull ups?

It's pretty much a joke in the Anime, how his secret to One Punch KO power is his secret training regime.

The Basics,
100 Sit ups
100 Push-ups
10k Run
100 Squats
EVERY DAY

Sounds easyish right? Could you do it? If not, how long would it take you to get to this level?
And most importantly, how long could you keep it up for??

This seems to be the real issue, you can search and find many people that did the challenge, but over a short period of time could not keep doing it, it was too taxing on them , is there some truth to the joke?

Is the point that you have to push yourself, as time goes on to keep going?

He says to do it for 3 years, i think way before that you would have found your breaking point.

Lets say, you have an average work out routine, and cardio. Lift 3 days a week and run a mile or two for cardio on your workout days, or even run 3-5miles on your off workout days. How hard would it be to get to that point? Of being able to do it everyday??

And how long could you MAINTAIN it?

The killer seems to be the run. EVERY DAY

Here are some fails, one guy quits at 13 or 14 days and the other stops at 21 and feels like death..

This guy cut the 10k RUN to 10k STEPS LOL, thats not even remotely the same!!

You can search, there seems to be not many, if anyone at all that can keep it up for any real length of time??

So Sherdog ,how many of you could do this routine EVERY DAY?

Me, I do that...
once a week...
minus the run...
and swapping situps for pullups...

Close enough? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

doggers ? people who meet in rural car parks in the UK to fuck mainly middle aged saggy assed women, who they may or may not know.,

or did you mean Sher bros ?

the workout is boring as fuck, would sub the 10k, with a shorter cross country distance.

So you’ve already failed , before even trying.

Put you on the list of people that can’t do it.

No pull ups?

I didn’t invent the routine, I have no control over it’s contents

Every single day? for 3 years?

Exactly.. Every OTHER day. So not 7/365 for 3 years.

To people itt that says this is "joke" training. None of you actually did it before, at least NOT exactly what it requires. Heck, I can do the pushup, squats and situps parts easy too. I can probably run 10km after a week or so of training. 10km running is doable, maybe easily after training. But the key of this regiment is EVERYDAY.
No breaks, no rest day; continuously and not just for a week, not for a month but for 3 years.

It's not as easy as people itt that claim it is even if you've been training. It takes tremendous discipline not just physical fitness.

You missed the part where I said I cut back to every other day. It used to be five miles every day plus MMA training. This is not a strenuous regime. 6.2 miles a day is not enough to break you.

People ITT talking about "long distance running" "shin problems" like you that don't know what they're talking about. Long distance running is marathon level. Dudes is in here talking about doubling that on the daily and you're acting like it's impossible. Once again, a damn actor was running eight miles a day plus 2,000+ sit ups + a shitload of boxing training in real life and you're talking about One Punch Man's regime like it's god tier and normal humans would shatter trying to accomplish it. As far as doing it before, I've done a lot more training than that on the daily with multiple hundreds of sit ups and push ups instead of just 100, plus just under the same amount of running.

With the running included (which would take me personally around 50 minutes to finish) this workout would take less than two hours to complete. Tremendous discipline would be Olympians and professional athletes that train 8 hours a day. Stop it.

You missed the part where I said I cut back to every other day. It used to be five miles every day plus MMA training. This is not a strenuous regime. 6.2 miles a day is not enough to break you.

People ITT talking about "long distance running" "shin problems" like you that don't know what they're talking about. Long distance running is marathon level. Dudes is in here talking about doubling that on the daily and you're acting like it's impossible. Once again, a damn actor was running eight miles a day plus 2,000+ sit ups + a shitload of boxing training in real life and you're talking about One Punch Man's regime like it's god tier and normal humans would shatter trying to accomplish it. As far as doing it before, I've done a lot more training than that on the daily with multiple hundreds of sit ups and push ups instead of just 100, plus just under the same amount of running.

With the running included (which would take me personally around 50 minutes to finish) this workout would take less than two hours to complete. Tremendous discipline would be Olympians and professional athletes that train 8 hours a day. Stop it.

I never said it's impossible nor "God" tier. I simply said it's not as easy as people say it is. I've ran marathons before, I agree that this regime can be done under 2hrs. All the static stations of this workout could easily be done under 30mins if you actually trained before.

But once again, I'm stressing on the every single day for 3 years part of this regime. Even pro athletes take rest days between their trainings. For the athletes, after winning whatever competitions, I'm sure there will be a down time for them as well. Heck, I don't even think military people do this for 1095 days straight.

My dad have been running Marathon for the past 20+ years. Even he don't run every single day. I think it's safe to say the same for all lifetime Marathon runners.

Olympians are on the other level, I'll give you that. Their workouts are DEFINITELY way tougher than this which is why there are so few of them. And it's entirely possible that a large portion of them do it every single day for years to prepare for their final "show down".

FYI:
I could probably do a 6km if I push myself today. But give me a week or two to start training my stamina for running again, I could do this regime complete, easy. But I'm almost certain I wouldn't last more than 2 weeks or maybe a month before I want to take a day off or it comes a day where I simply cannot afford the time for this.

It's NOT GOD feat, it's NOT impossible.
It's just not as easy as some claims it is itt. Especially those that can complete the static sessions now.
3 years is a long time to not have a break. Thus the discipline part I mentioned.

I definitely think it’s achievable but it would be hard.

Even some retired pro athletes would find this hard if they came from an explosive discipline and were looking just to stay in shape.

It wouldn’t be too hard for a retired soccer player or a tennis player.

It would be a cake walk for an elite level marathon runner they run 120 miles a week plus strength and flexibility work.

This challenge greatly depends on how much you were running to begin with, if you are running even 2-3 times a week or as part of another activity it’s going to be much easier than someone who does absolutely no running.

This tranny ran 27 marathons in 27 days.

images

Wasn’t he doing 6 or 7 hour marathons?

Still a damn impressive achievement that could only be accomplished with the help of a full team of medical professionals.

Back