How many doggers could do the One Punch Man training?

If you go from not running at all to running 10k a day, your will probably get injured.

Do-able if you ease into in though, I think people in here are underestimating how much some people run.

Looks like a cartoon version of the Lion's Den initiation ritual.

• 500 squats
  • 200 push ups
  • 200 sit ups
  • 1.5-mile (2.4 km) run
  • Repeated runs up and down bleacher steps
  • Bear-crawls up steep hills
  • Lugging heavy barrels of water and sand bags up steep hills
  • The candidates who were still left at this point would then go on to do as many pull-ups as they can without stopping.
  • Candidates then went to the actual Lion's Den facility for several hours of sparring.

I tried it. I lasted a few days. The running that much every day is a bit much. I run nearly every day, but it's usually somewhere between 3-5kms.

I do a similar routine but I suspect too many posters are too tired from masterbating all day to do this.
I had the opposite problem. I was too tired to masterbate.

Herschel Walker is in his 50's and still does mad calisthenics. He used to do 3,500 pushups and 3,500 situps a day. Now he just does 3,500 total.

For a while, Walker was doing about 3,500 push-ups a day. Since starting MMA though, Walker has cut the push-ups down to 1,500 a day, but still hits the 3,500 total with sit-ups.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...it-a-look-at-herschel-walkers-workout-routine

th
He also had/has multiple personality disorder and a host of other stuff so I'm just not sure about his numbers. I'd need others saying they do that as well.

He also had/has multiple personality disorder and a host of other stuff so I'm just not sure about his numbers. I'd need others saying they do that as well.
Yeah. Doing all that while eating just salad and bread once a day? I ain't buying it.

Everything but the running is a cakewalk.
For me, the biggest issue with the running is the mental aspect of it. I get bored running long distances. Having to do it everyday would be torture for me

When I was training for a marathon my biggest weeks were 85 - 100kms. But they usually included at least one rest day a week. I love running and could probably do 10km a day, but not the other stuff with my chicken wing arms.

If you go from not running at all to running 10k a day, your will probably get injured.

Do-able if you ease into in though, I think people in here are underestimating how much some people run.

This. 10k a day is not that much in the big scale of things if you build up to it. It's 44 miles in a week. Decent club runners will be running higher numbers than that. Decent marathon/ultra runners will be running much more.

You'd still probably want a day off now and again tho.

Nobody really sets out to do what Hershel did. When he joined the Dallas Cowboys he was told to hit the weight room and he told the coaching staff that he never lifted a weight in his life. They were baffled by this. He was a stud even in college. Apparently he's been doing this calisthenics routine for years. I've seen videos where he talks about even in high school he would do 2,000 pushups per day and 3,000 sit ups per day because his school was poor and they didn't have a fancy weight room.

This. 10k a day is not that much in the big scale of things if you build up to it. It's 44 miles in a week. Decent club runners will be running higher numbers than that. Decent marathon/ultra runners will be running much more.

You'd still probably want a day off now and again tho.
I have a friend that ran marathons and he ran a shit ton, but it wasn’t everyday he always had rest days in there.

Doing some more research I came across some ultra runners that claim to run a marathon every day, then you break it down and they admit “well it’s not everyday “ I don’t run 2-3 days a week.

If I wasn’t so out of shape and problems from old injuries I might just try it.

I’ve got to get off my ass and do something though but I’m too broken to run 10k everyday.

I'm 32 and been running since was 19.

An average length run for me is 8k on my lunch break or on an evening ill do 10-20k.

If you're used it and pace yourself it's not a big deal.

If I'm racing I'd aim for under 45mins but if I do a 55minute pace it's easy could do that everyday no problem.

I roll out of bed and do 100 pressups most mornings and I can't see the sit ups and squats being too much of a problem.

Cameron Hanes is 50 years old and he runs a marathon distance every single day when he's training for ultras and he's still jacked from weight lifting, he would laugh at this workout.

I used to run for miles every day, but messed my knees up.

I'm not a weak person (though not an athlete) but I've never been able to do more than 35 press ups at once. I've always been horrible at bodyweight exercises, even when I was thin, though I'm good with weights.

Cameron Hanes is 50 years old and he runs a marathon distance every single day when he's training for ultras and he's still jacked from weight lifting, he would laugh at this workout.
Can he do it without alphabrain tho?

I used to run for miles every day, but messed my knees up.

I'm not a weak person (though not an athlete) but I've never been able to do more than 35 press ups at once. I've always been horrible at bodyweight exercises, even when I was thin, though I'm good with weights.

I was doing 500 pressups a day at one point when I decided I was going to be Bane for Halloween.

Took me a while to build up to 500 and I ended up stopping for a while after I started getting shoulder pain.

Back