How many Colby Covington fans do we have here in sherdog ?

He's growing on me. He really did impress me in the RDA fight.

*sign*

He's not even an endearing heel and he beat one of my favorite fighters, Maia. But.... He's an Oregon boy too.
Phenomonal fighter, amazing cardio,
probably a good guy.

I know his antics seem forced and awkward, but bless him. His post fight
speeches amuse the hell out of me
If you ever watch old interviews from years ago he is actually very respectful and quite intelligent. But cheeto eating virgins made me a fan.

I like Colby. He rustles the SJWs and bashes nerds. He dominated Maia and RDA which bothers a lot of Brazilians.

People that get upset by his noise making are probably a huge bore IRL or an actual virgin.

Last edited:
Just curious to see how many people here appreciate greatness . Im a big fan of Colby and i think that in 2019 he will become the face of the UFC .

#MWGA
#NERDBASH2018
#CHAOSNATIONSTANDUP
colby-covington-donald-trump-white-house.jpg

colby-covington-ufc-225-3.jpg
1sn650H.gif

He's a pretty boring fighter but I think a fight with him vs Woodley would generate a lot of hype so the build up would be fun to see. Although I think Till will stalk Woodley into a corner and TKO him.

Nobody likes you guy.

As for Colby, I find Colby interesting and think he’s propably a decent guy if you actually meet him.
Get a grip, kid. I've been living in your head rent free.

But back on topic, Colby is a clown. His gimmick is so obvious and embarrassing. He constantly repeats the same thing and everything he says seems rehearsed. He hasn't even reached the top yet and needs vacation.

Anytime someone throws a clever insult at him he turns into a stuttering baffoon and repeats the same thing because it wasn't something he rehearsed.

Bisping made him look like a retard.

Pretty sure most people would have more respect for Colby if he'd just drop the act.

He's fake and his antics don't come accross as genuine at all. It's WWE bullshit.

Not.

Covington is a try-hard.

Dude hires whores to make him look like a stud. That is a laughable bitch move that I cannot forgive. You hire, not even very hot, webcam whores and are still too cheap to pay for anything beyond "hover hand"?

Lol

I can see this thread already... Pages and pages of Cheeto fingered dorks talking like they know about that King of Brazil life. Or they know about swangin midwest sluts. #NerdBash2018 & Beyond!

images

Love Colby, brings it every time.

Cardio is insane and has the best octagon control i’ve seen in 10 years

Just curious to see how many people here appreciate greatness . Im a big fan of Colby and i think that in 2019 he will become the face of the UFC .

#MWGA
#NERDBASH2018
#CHAOSNATIONSTANDUP
colby-covington-donald-trump-white-house.jpg

colby-covington-ufc-225-3.jpg
Did you see him in his highest profile fight ever?

He was boring as fuck and did no damage as he hugged RDA against the fence.

He's a cringe worthy talker, and a snooze-fest style fighter.

Why the fuck would anyone like him???

I can see this thread already... Pages and pages of Cheeto fingered dorks talking like they know about that King of Brazil life. Or they know about swangin midwest sluts. #NerdBash2018 & Beyond!

images

You knockin Cheetos ?!

Why did Colby pull out? Is it cause he cant draw more than 100k and is looking for points?

Get a grip, kid. I've been living in your head rent free.

But back on topic, Colby is a clown. His gimmick is so obvious and embarrassing. He constantly repeats the same thing and everything he says seems rehearsed. He hasn't even reached the top yet and needs vacation.

Anytime someone throws a clever insult at him he turns into a stuttering baffoon and repeats the same thing because it wasn't something he rehearsed.

Bisping made him look like a retard.

Pretty sure most people would have more respect for Colby if he'd just drop the act.
Colby doesn’t need the approval of a Cheeto eating basement dweller like yourself.

I dont care about the drama aspect of this shit. I like fights, and fighters. Colby sure as hell can fight and is a tough out for anyone at 170. He has cardio for 25 minutes no problem, a solid chin, good enough striking to force his clinch hwavy approach and td game. Dude can scrap and always comes on weight, in shape, and ready to throwdown. The highschool kids and middleaged virgins just hate him because he shit talks people who remind them of who they are.

Tldr: Colby is fun to watch in thw cage, and if you find him boring than go try watching kick boxing

giphy-downsized.gif

But I get what he’s doing

He is a fascinating fighter with his bottomless gas tank. He is a fascinating character because his act is SO FUCKING FAKE.

He seems like a shy socially nervous fellow trying to go all WWE heel and it is so King Cringe.

So as a fight fan I am amused.

Back