How many Colby Covington fans do we have here in sherdog ?

His persona is a complete act. My friend met him and said he was very nice. I don't blame Colby much; he's just trying to get paid.

Having said that, I would root against him most of the time, Woodley being one of the very few exceptions.

Fake it till you make it. I mean he is fekkin Chael P. Sonnen's protege!

q5L9GeF.gif

(tho he will never ascend above a Robin Tier status to Chael's Batman)

I don't like his shtick or his style of fighting but I'm very appreciative of the amount of jimmies he's rustled. The people that get visibly upset by him all seem like snowflakes with little real life interaction with actual human beings.

Boring style to me, and antics made for the casuals that flood this sport today. His win vs RDA did shock me though.

He’s fake. He has no game inside the cage or outside. He sucks at talking shit. Bisping roasted him so bad I almost felt bad. Almost.

Hiding behind shades, rubbing his chin like a tard with his dorky haircut wishing he had a script to fall back on. Mmm muuh muh muthafucka

njN5bSK.gif

Not.

Covington is a try-hard.

Dude hires whores to make him look like a stud. That is a laughable bitch move that I cannot forgive. You hire, not even very hot, webcam whores and are still too cheap to pay for anything beyond "hover hand"?

Lol
Damn man. He did that to make himself seem like a fake bad guy. To get guys like you hating him.

Or do you really believe that he thought everyone would buy his act straight up?

sad showing off interim title.ufc should branch the ufc title for intertim and the actual title belt.

He's local and I like him, but I cannot see him becoming the face of the UFC.

Not a fan but his style is conductive to wins (whatever that means). Im dumb idk what that means

Represent! All these virgins and cheeto eating nerds will bow down before King Chaos!

Last edited:
Just curious to see how many people here appreciate greatness . Im a big fan of Colby and i think that in 2019 he will become the face of the UFC .

#MWGA
#NERDBASH2018
#CHAOSNATIONSTANDUP
colby-covington-donald-trump-white-house.jpg

colby-covington-ufc-225-3.jpg

Well, that makes at least one.

Not.

Covington is a try-hard.

Dude hires whores to make him look like a stud. That is a laughable bitch move that I cannot forgive. You hire, not even very hot, webcam whores and are still too cheap to pay for anything beyond "hover hand"?

Lol

This is exactly why Colby is hilarious and awesome. Because nerds like you take him seriously. Nerdbash 2018 ahahaha

Last edited:
Back