How many Colby Covington fans do we have here in sherdog ?

Yes. Also this. Colby bless. Real American steel and twisted sex appeal.

bi9q3pP.png
DED11E6B-8066-49D0-9687-3862D1066B12.jpeg

i
Just curious to see how many people here appreciate greatness . Im a big fan of Colby and i think that in 2019 he will become the face of the UFC .

#MWGA
#NERDBASH2018
#CHAOSNATIONSTANDUP
colby-covington-donald-trump-white-house.jpg

colby-covington-ufc-225-3.jpg
im a huge fan people just hate white conservative people today is all it is guy has amazing wrestling for mma i do fear he drops to low for his doubles against the fence at times which could get him in trouble possibly but other than that i see him going very very far he has an amazing gym and training partners to trian for any type of guy so hes gonna always come prepared

Has someone said "Too many" yet?

Can't say I like him. But I like how he divided opinions the way he trash talks and plays the proverbial heel..
Effective rassling and a total gob shite..
Yeah he's alright..

His persona is a complete act. My friend met him and said he was very nice. I don't blame Colby much; he's just trying to get paid.

Having said that, I would root against him most of the time, Woodley being one of the very few exceptions.

Everyone knows it is an act. He is trying to copy Chael but he has no skills on the mic. Colby seems rehearsed and nervous and insanely fake.

Chael's character was so much better, and Chael out of character is just a super nice down to Earth guy.

However, I love that Colby is playing the game. This isn't fighting it is prize fighting. It isn't a ball sport. You need to build yourself up in the eyes of the fans out of the cage. Colby is trying.

I like his fighting style, boring but effective, that's why I'm fan.

His commitment to the bit and calling RDA a filthy animal after he beat him made me like him.

Back