How long till Khabib starts to receive KO's?

• Thread starter Deleted member 474013
  • Start date
And yes, there's no unbeateble in this game. The Grates also fall and the higher they rise, the harder the fall. And Khabib is pretty unbeateble now, right? Wait.
Why do you care so much that Khabib gets a loss on his record?

The reality of it is, he's at the peak of the mountain in the wrestling game, and he's training with the absolute best every single day. He has been training with these killers for years now. Try and stop that.

Unless there's some hungry young killer out there grinding his knuckles off and getting torqued every day on the mat with elite wrestlers, Khabib is going to rule for quite a while, man.

i think u need someone with a very good wrestling background with a lot of confidence in their grappling that can also strike well, gregor gillespie seems to be that man but he's a small LW, we'll see

Maybe not at LW, right now I don't see anyone at LW knocking him out unless they land a lucky punch. WW is an entirely different story, I think Khabib would probably become top 3 but I can easily see him getting KTFO by Woodley.

If Floyd kept fighting, he would eventually lose as the degradation of his abilities became too much to be compensated by skill. That's the point. Where that age comes for any fighter is immaterial. It will always come, unless you quit first.
Fair enough, I can't disagree with that logic but the point remains Floyd made it well past the normal age for a guy in the lower weights but yeah, he definitely got out at the right time.

Ben Askren. Not a KO, but he is someone that can hang with and possibly beat Khabib.

Probably still in hiding.
cave-pic.jpg

Nah, I'm pretty sure he had no choice but to strike because he failed all 3 of his takedowns.

Again, you purposefully weasel out of admitting he cheated to avoid those takedowns lol.

I think if he decides to move to 170lbs you have men capable of knocking him out.

I could see Tyron Woodley land a bomb against Khabib.

And yes, there's no unbeateble in this game. The Grates also fall and the higher they rise, the harder the fall.

You’re right except for one fighter. GSP. I mean he broke the poster curse ffs. Khabib would be wise to stay well clear of him

Why do you care so much that Khabib gets a loss on his record?

The reality of it is, he's at the peak of the mountain in the wrestling game, and he's training with the absolute best every single day. He has been training with these killers for years now. Try and stop that.

Unless there's some hungry young killer out there grinding his knuckles off and getting torqued every day on the mat with elite wrestlers, Khabib is going to rule for quite a while, man.
I just want to speculate a little.
It is what it is.
If Khabib is the best man in LW now, I always said, let the best man rule

Legit KOed? Out cold? I don't know. Who could predict that?

But, Khabib will get TKOed about 6 minutes after he steps into the cage with Tony Ferguson.

Jarl

Conor also outstruck him 34-15 in significant strikes that round...

Nah, I'm pretty sure he had no choice but to strike because he failed all 3 of his takedowns.
Pulling shorts and putting fingers into Khabibs glove. Not quite easy to have a takedown when your opponent is breaking every rule possible to avoid the takedown.

Back