How long till Khabib starts to receive KO's?

• Thread starter Deleted member 474013
  • Start date
Anything’s possible, but he’s survived both McGregor and Barboza on the feet.

They haven’t survived his wrestling and ground game.

If someone has an answer for his takedowns it will improve the chance.

I agree with others regarding the most likely chance of a KO loss for Khabib comes if/when he moves up to WW.

I’m hopeful he WILL move up in weight eventually.

I haven't seen him even remotely stunned. Seems to have an iron chin and fights in a division where there isn't a ton of KO power. I'd say he probably isn't getting KO'd anytime soon. The only guy I think could maybe do it is Poirier if he landed flush right on the chin. Even then I think Khabib is just built like a guy who can take a huge punch and still manage to stay in the fight.

The word is "beatable".
download (4).jpg

like he said that was on the ground.

He was finished on the ground because he got dropped standing and Mitrioned followed him to where Fedor now was.

This has got to be one of the dumbest semantic arguments ever to cling to the idea that Fedor was never beaten by standup.

Anyone who fights long enough will lose eventually. It could be Khabib's next fight or it could be 10 fights from now. But if he fights long enough then he will eventually lose. No one is invincible. It just is what it is.

Honestly I think in a rematch he gets kod by Conor in 1.
What is this prediction based on?

IT was silly before the first fight, seems even sillier now.

the GRATES like parmesan and pecorino
khabib needs a bit more dry aging to be that stinky

{<huh}

He got outstruck 44-17 by 3rd round Conor when he was forced to strike with him for an entire round cause he went 0/3 on his TD attempts lol.
LOL at counting every pitter patter weak punch Conor landed.

Also you conveniently leave out the blatant and repeated cheating Conor did to stay up on his feet.

Lol forget about Khabib and Jones getting knocked our unless they move up

What is this prediction based on?

IT was silly before the first fight, seems even sillier now.
Just my opinion I said it before the first fight. I thought been would win an do so easy ..... the rematch I thought Conor would win n still do.

Khabibs in his prime right now. He beat all the best strikers at 155 without really getting hurt. I agree with others he will have trouble at WW tho.

Khabib has a very strong chin and the best striking defense in LW. In LW, I can only see Khabib losing by decision/submission, but that would be unlikely. In WW the chances of him getting slept increase by quite a bit though
Yeah agreed. Thats why Tony is probably his only toughest test at LW. Wel see how this Gregor fellar does if he keeps beating guys but hes unpoven at the top 15 level.

He needs to fight to be KO'd and by his father's clock, the man who owns the house he still lives in and reveres, he is on borrowed time already. I like Khabib but he maybe fights Conor at LW.
I think they are waiting for Cowboy/ Hernandez. I think if Cowboy cuts back to down to LW for an unranked no-name on a winning streak at 170 he must be promised Conor if he wins, or they are paying him a shit load and really believe in Hernandez. Alex is good I'm not sure he's not that good. If Conor beats Cowboy they can make a real rematch otherwise Conor will be unable to attend any pressers like before Nate 2. Any suspension for Khabib is convenient at 155 as long as he keeps the belt to let Conor do some work and risk nothing.

Dagestan. Political leader. He will pick and choose his fights like Mayweather now to keep that 0. He will only rematch Conor at LW the cut is too hard and he needs to capitalize now. Conor or GSP that's it. He's like GSP, he wants no part of Woodley and he will avoid cutting to 155 especially to face a killer for less money like Tony.

1-3 more fights.
Rematch with Conor at 155.
GSP doesn't want any even at a catchweight.
Tony only if the pitchforks come out, but there is virtually no one left for him to beat at LW to force this.

Retire young smart and undefeated and move on to more important things.

No he never gets KO'd. Winnable money fights then get out. He's a tweener weight who wins via top control. Nature has forced his hand.

There are many ways to predict future events of any kind (MMA and otherwise) just by spotting the right numerical patterns, my friend. You will see.
But somehow it doesn't work in your case.. Or have you forgot your 49-1, 26-1? LOL

I said it many times , Khabib is a master of not getting hit.
people were shitting around here after MJ fight.
MJ did nothing to Khabib, it was just Rogan who said that.
sure , this is a fight and he will get hit but it doesnt chagne the fact that Khabib is master of not getting hit.
during his last fight we also learned that he gt a great chin. Conor clipped him a few times with his eft but nthing happened. plz watch the fight again, mainly you cantsee Conors punches because of the angle of the camere but they did land.

anyway, no one is unbeatable and we will also see Khabib losing. nothing bad about

Last edited:
{<huh}

He got outstruck 44-17 by 3rd round Conor when he was forced to strike with him for an entire round cause he went 0/3 on his TD attempts lol.

He still needs his takedowns, and at least the threat of them (which led to the 2nd round knockdown). He shouldn't be striking with the best strikers, that's exactly how he's eventually going to get KO'd like TS is asking.

<TrumpWrong1>

Back