How long till Khabib starts to receive KO's?

• Thread starter Deleted member 474013
  • Start date
he will taste defeat one day like every one in this game

And yes, there's no unbeateble in this game. The Grates also fall and the higher they rise, the harder the fall. And Khabib is pretty unbeateble now, right? Wait.

Who the funk are The Grates, dammit!!!!!

Woodley is a nightmare matchup for Khabib. Past that, I think he retires undefeated..

I agree that it's unlikely we will see an unbeatable MMA fighter.

Khabib is now champion and every potential challenger is studying him. People will find ways to negate what he does.

Khabib is probably gonna retire soon
He doesn’t want to risk that undefeated record

And yes, there's no unbeateble in this game. The Grates also fall and the higher they rise, the harder the fall. And Khabib is pretty unbeateble now, right? Wait.
Are you hoping it happens? TS

I agree that it's unlikely we will see an unbeatable MMA fighter.

Khabib is now champion and every potential challenger is studying him. People will find ways to negate what he does.
People have been studying him for a while but how do you react when hes doing things in the cage that guys have never even seen before

He fought the best strikers in the game and barely got touched.

{<huh}

He got outstruck 44-17 by 3rd round Conor when he was forced to strike with him for an entire round cause he went 0/3 on his TD attempts lol.

He still needs his takedowns, and at least the threat of them (which led to the 2nd round knockdown). He shouldn't be striking with the best strikers, that's exactly how he's eventually going to get KO'd like TS is asking.

Him getting knocked out i dont see it his style is so lame but hes got the sambo head moving..

How many great sambo fighters have even gotten knocked out on the feet...

As long as fedors faught hes only ben rocked a few times
And finished on the ground it dont happen alot youd have to be a 155 pound izzy adesyana

When someone with KO power and better striking then Khabib that can also stuff all his takedowns. Right now no one at lightweight truly fits that bill. On paper a LW Woodley would be a tought matchup.

Him getting knocked out i dont see it his style is so lame but hes got the sambo head moving..

How many great sambo fighters have even gotten knocked out on the feet...

As long as fedors faught hes only ben rocked a few times

Fedor got KO'd by Mitrione...

Great fight. My favorite fight of all time. Yes he wasnt KO'd. Is he going to retire after thiis? He could be unbeatable
3 more fights. he could retire unbeatable. but everyone loses if they go long enough. floyd would have been smashed if he rematched canelo or fought triple g instead of taking conor or tenshin. anyway picking fights is easier in boxing than mma cause youre your own boss. in mma you have to keep fighting top level guys or somewhat close to that no matter who you are and conor is a proof. i think khabib aside from lucky shots and going up a weight class can beat everyone in 55 and gsp at 65 whose going to be 38 soon. khabib could very well retire undefeated if he doesnt get greedy.

Receive KO's as in gets KO'd? Or did you mean starts to GET KO's?

People have been studying him for a while but how do you react when hes doing things in the cage that guys have never even seen before
everything khabib does is not only seen but been done and studied by people before him. everything he does is a mixture of styles taken from fighters before him. his clinch tds from couture aswell as his low singles. his grappling is also a mixture of maia, gsp and cain. his boxing style is also slowly morphing into mini cain 2.0 hes also using the high crotch tds in the past two fights which are DC signature td. what hes doing isnt rocket science. what makes him great is that ppl know what he wants to do and they cant stop it. conor knew the low single was coming in round 1 and still gotten taken down even though he probably drilled its defense for MONTHS before the fight. you dont need to do new shit to remain on top. look at mike tyson in his prime, Ali and all the other great mma,boxing champions. its how well you do your few tricks not how many tricks you can do.

T ferg might slice him up a bit on the ground, or obviously T wood can fook him up, Darren Till, anyone at WW really, Wonderboy, Rory Mac,

I doubt it's anytime soon, Khabib is one of the least hit fighters in MMA.

Back