How long till Khabib starts to receive KO's?

• Thread starter Deleted member 474013
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 474013

And yes, there's no unbeateble in this game. The Grates also fall and the higher they rise, the harder the fall. And Khabib is pretty unbeateble now, right? Wait.

He fought the best strikers in the game and barely got touched. A flash KO is always possible,but I dont see anyone beating him right now.

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Conor-McGregor-1000x652.jpg

Maybe if he goes up to face T-Wood ?

(might still pick Khabib tbh)

Mystic Lockard predicts he loses his next fight. 27 is a pretty significant number in the universe's natural order of things, and now that he's at 27-0, his win streak has reached its pinnacle and it is time for him to lose.

I don't know if it will be by KO or not, but a L is coming his way regardless.

You can't beat father time, but you can quit before he can get his hands on you sufficient to beat you (see Mayweather).

Depending on how serious he is about retiring early, retiring undefeated or even retiring without a super stressful fight going forward isn't *entirely* out of the question (although I don't think that will happen).

I can see Gaethje hurting him if he could really stop those takedowns, or get to the title for that matter. Gaethje is savage, always looking to hurt his opponents. Really impressed with his cage cutting against Vick.

Mystic Lockard predicts he loses his next fight. 27 is a pretty significant number in the universe's natural order of things, and now that he's at 27-0, his win streak has reached its pinnacle and it is time for him to lose.

I don't know if it will be by KO or not, but a L is coming his way regardless.
Lol seems logical

When the rematch happens

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Honestly I think in a rematch he gets kod by Conor in 1.

Khabib has a very strong chin and the best striking defense in LW. In LW, I can only see Khabib losing by decision/submission, but that would be unlikely. In WW the chances of him getting slept increase by quite a bit though

It's not gonna happen unless he goes up. But at 155 he is king

Back